Previous topic - Next topic

arj0n

cat

Looks like some Cronenberg to me.

Ponch

Creepshow? Turkish Starwars? Xanadu? I got nothin' here!  >:(

Domino

I have no stinking clue at all.

Looks like someone stuck their hand in a deep fryer or something.  ???

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Igor Hardy

Some kind of The Blob movie?

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Ponch on Fri 12/08/2011 19:00:34
Xanadu?

Ponch, you just killed 10 years of psychoanalysis in me. I had forgoten Xanadu.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Nope :).

Here, let me give you a hand.

And if you are a Cheat McCheaterson, you can look at this one for a total gimme screenshot:

Spoiler

Armageddon

I need to watch more 80s movies... :-[

arj0n

:'(

I really need a hint I think....

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

To be honest, if no one can get it by now then no amount of 'hints' will help.  The last two photos give away the entire 'reveal' of the film, so if you don't recognize them, you've never seen the film.  This is why hints won't help.

Let's see if LimpingFish or someone else can pull out a win today, otherwise I'll post the imdb link to the movie and you can all enjoy it...if you can find a bootleg vhs copy like I did, that is :).

LimpingFish

With that last screenshot, I was immediately reminded of XTRO. But that couldn't be right.

The Return? Without Warning?
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ponch

The Blue Man Group meets Dr. Longnails?

Snake

Could it be The Tommy Knockers?
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Domino

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Negative. It looks like none of you have seen the movie, which isn't extremely surprising.  There are loads of films like this that have fallen through the cracks, so don't feel bad.  I don't want to hold up the thread too much so I'll do one more screen and then that's it.

Ponch

Iron Man Goes To The Library? (seriously, that looks like one of those old Electric Company shorts with Spider Man). I'm waiting for you to post a screenshot with Easy Reader.  :=

Dualnames

we should change the topic to "GUESS THE MOST OBSCURE FILM OF ALL TIME, THAT ONLY PROGZMAX FOUND IN VHS, AFTER SELLING HIS KIDNEY TO THE BLACK MARKET, AND HIS SOUL TO SATAN"
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Eggie

I'm hoping the reveal here will be that this is all from an FMV game you've been working on since the early nineties...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk