*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilyich

That looks like Tony Leung, so I would like to think it's a Wong Kar Wai movie, hence - Ashes of Time?

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Ilyich on Fri 07/10/2011 23:28:08
That looks like Tony Leung, so I would like to think it's a Wong Kar Wai movie, hence - Ashes of Time?

Correctomundo!

Though Tony Leung is a major star in Asia, so you shouldn't have put so much trust in his Wong Kar Wai connection. ;)

Ilyich

Though Tony Leung is a major star in Asia, so you shouldn't have put so much trust in his Wong Kar Wai connection. ;)

Yeah, I know, he's a great actor with an amazing filmography, I just wanted it to be Wong Kar Wai, and the first shot hinted at the possibility. :)

Okay, moving on:

GarageGothic

Priscilla Queen of the Desert?

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Buckethead

The holy mountain?

I think I saw it a while ago when I was in the mood for some pretty weird movies.

Igor Hardy

Ilyich

Buckethead, that's right! It's Alejandro Jodorowsky's "The Holy Mountain". Your Turn!

Buckethead

Ok the next one. Should be fairly easy:

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

Ali

[bandwagon] I don't know how she does it? [/bandwagon]

LUniqueDan

According to the shape of his right arm, this is clearly an older Nexus model. I'll say Nexus 2, maybe Nexus 1.

Buckethead

I'm not sure what you guys are on about. Does it require more hints?

Dualnames

unless it;s conan the barbarian. But yeah, can't place it either.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Igor Hardy

Buckethead

ok another picture:

Also, the movie isn't so well known perhaps, but the actor that plays the main character is.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Igor Hardy

I googled the actor on the right and found the title, but that probably shouldn't count.

Buckethead

Well his name is pretty complicated if I recall correctly. So it's an achievement anyhow.

Igor Hardy

Alright, I see I already blew it for the other contestants anyway.... it's Beowulf & Grendel!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk