*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

LUniqueDan

Meet the Bobbitts?
Leviathan?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

selmiak

red hot chili peppers - the movie?

Ryan Timothy B

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ponch

Quote from: LimpingFish on Sun 23/10/2011 22:54:08
Yep! Ponch get's it! \o/

F**k yeah! Who's your daddy!

I saw that movie in theaters with this chick who really wanted to see it because she had a thing for Karl Urban. I haven't seen that movie since, but I still remembered that bit with the tongue and the cotton balls for some reason!  8)

-------------
UPDATED: Now with more movie clue!

Igor Hardy

They Stole Spock's Brain?

Ponch

Tabata

Somehow it reminds me of Buck Rogers  ::)

Ponch

Quote from: Tabata on Mon 24/10/2011 00:12:15
Somehow it reminds me of Buck Rogers  ::)

You're in the right frame of mind. But this wasn't a TV show, it was a movie. (But it was still packed with bad special effect and under-dressed women, just like Buck Rogers!)

Anian

It just couldn't be Barbarella, could it? I don't remember this part of the movie.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Ponch

Quote from: anian on Mon 24/10/2011 00:16:57
It just couldn't be Barbarella, could it? I don't remember this part of the movie.

Nope. More recent than Barberella. It was part of the post-Star Wars cash-in craze that followed after Lucas' big hit.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

Quote from: Dualnames on Mon 24/10/2011 00:23:11
Zardoz?

Nope. If it was Zardoz, I would have posted a pic of Sean Connery in that big red diaper. ;)

Dualnames

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 24/10/2011 00:32:02
Zardoz?

Nope. If it was Zardoz, I would have posted a pic of Sean Connery in that big red diaper. ;)

But it had boobs and sex and bored people.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

Quote from: Dualnames on Mon 24/10/2011 00:36:04
Zardoz?

True. But this movie doesn't have Sean Connery. Although it does star a man who is big in Germany, or so they tell me.  8)

Dualnames

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 24/10/2011 00:42:25
Quote from: Dualnames on Mon 24/10/2011 00:36:04
Zardoz?

True. But this movie doesn't have Sean Connery. Although it does star a man who is big in Germany, or so they tell me.  8)

Ponch, we should share skype and msn and stuff, talking to you seems like playing the Barn Runner games !!  :D  :D  :D

Ponch

Quote from: Dualnames on Mon 24/10/2011 01:06:37
Ponch, we should share skype and msn and stuff, talking to you seems like playing the Barn Runner games !!  :D  :D  :D

Ben304 has been trying to get me on the skypes or the twitters. I'm too old to learn newfangled technology. PMs and e-mail are already pushing my fossilized brain to it's very limit.  ::)

LimpingFish

I know what it is! I know! \o/

But I'm going to give somebody else a chance. :P
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ponch

Quote from: LimpingFish on Mon 24/10/2011 01:23:43
I know what it is! I know! \o/

But I'm going to give somebody else a chance. :P

I figured you, of all people, would. Thanks for being a classy fellow and letting someone else have a turn.  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk