*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsieur OUXX

"Johnny Five"

Just kidding  ;D

Dualnames

Forbidden Planet comes in, and I'm not there, GODDAMNIT!!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LUniqueDan

Quote from: abstauber on Tue 01/11/2011 17:35:59
Because this didn't happen in Iron Eagle :P

:'(

My Science Project ?
That Ghost Story Where the Guy Needs Condoms ASAP But the Distributor Was Empty?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Ponch

Quote from: abstauber on Tue 01/11/2011 17:35:59
Because this didn't happen in Iron Eagle :P

Are you sure? Because I remember Iron Eagle being pretty awesome. And that pic looks awesome. Ergo, that pic is from Iron Eagle. I just proved it with science!  8)

abstauber

@Ponch:
Yeah that movie is awesome, it has robots and ghosts and explosions and such. Rotten Tomatoes on the other hand hates it  >:(

I suppose, if I rewatch it now, I might be a bit bored too, but I loved it as a kid.

Lastestest hint  8)

poc301

Looks like Yoda and ET had a baby.

I don't know this one.

Bill

abstauber

Eggie

MONSTER SQUAD!!!

I mean...

GHOST CHASE!!

I was talking about it a few pages earlier, remember. Roland Emmerich's student project.

abstauber

Yay, we have a winner.
I shall pass the token to you :)

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Eggie

Non. It's a comedy from 2005. A super good one.

Ponch

Quote from: Eggie on Wed 02/11/2011 22:07:00
It's a comedy from 2005. A super good one.

Son of the Mask?  ;)

Eggie

It's okay, guys. I suspected this might happen and made a mental note that I'd bust out Stephen Mangan's shoddily made prop penis if I had to:
NSFW despite obviously being made of rubber
There you go!

Ponch

Well, it's finally happened. There's pr0n on the AGS forums. Somewhere, Dualnames is celebrating.  :=

EDIT: I retract my statement. Someone has wisely hidden their shame.  ;)

Eggie

I really wanted to leave it up there for the full impact :( curse this common sense of mine.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

What, the guy wasn't big enough for the scene so they made a fake dick?  Bet he had trouble explaining this one to his friends.

Dualnames

Quote from: ProgZmax on Thu 03/11/2011 00:53:31
What, the guy wasn't big enough for the scene so they made a fake dick?  Bet he had trouble explaining this one to his friends.

Or he just couldn't get an erection ?

EDIT: Or didn't want that woman to touch his penis?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Eggie

Unfortunately I think the answer is more the British Board Of Film Classification is run on stupidity and coal. OFCOM too, I'm pretty sure this shot was cut out when I saw the film on TV

Ponch

Quote from: ProgZmax on Thu 03/11/2011 00:53:31
What, the guy wasn't big enough for the scene so they made a fake dick?  Bet he had trouble explaining this one to his friends.

Or maybe the guy had to use a small stunt penis because he has a penis so large that it causes light to bend in its vicinity. (This may or may not be the reason I don't like to have my picture taken  := )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk