*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckethead

People, before you start posting new pictures you should ask yourself: Is this guy Dualnames? If the answer: NO! Then you do not snitch turns!  :=

poc301

Is it Mr. Mom?

Not sure, since Keaton looks a bit older in this pic...

**EDIT**  Realized cell phones didn't exist when Mr Mom was made, so forget that suggestion :)

Is it The Other Guys?

-Bill

Ponch

UniqueDan: Indiana Jones!

Buckethead: Beetlejuice! Or Batman! Or... um... Batman Returns!!  :D

Stupot

Was it White Noise?

I swear he was in one of these kind of horror films involving electronics.  But I know it wasn't Pulse.

Dualnames

Quote from: Buckethead on Sun 06/11/2011 09:19:49
People, before you start posting new pictures you should ask yourself: Is this guy Dualnames? If the answer: NO! Then you do not snitch turns!  :=

See. I knew you weren't me :P
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Snake

I think Stupot is right! Is it White Noise?
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Ryan Timothy B

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Dualnames

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Tue 08/11/2011 03:36:04
Is this dead again?

Ryan. NOT EVERYBODY IS DUALNAMES. PLZZZZ!!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Buckethead

Nah, just no one has guessed right yet.

Edit:

Two new screens. Hopefully these are usefull.

As you can see, Batman is almost in every scene.

LUniqueDan

The Men Who Stare at Cellphones?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Ponch

Buckethead

Yes! Ponch, you're so smart! Or you are secretly batman... or you've just googled it.

Either way, it's your turn dude!

poc301

It has been 14 minutes since Ponch was verified winner.  Does this mean the thread is dead?  Quick!  Someone post!!  :)

-Bill

Ponch

Yes! I am teh winrar! Tremble before my mad google skillz!

Here's my clue:

I saw this movie when I was a kid, when it hit theaters in 1979 (I'm old!). I was seven and it was my second favorite movie after Star Wars.

I know a lot of movies came out in the late 70s, and a lot of them were road trip movies like this one, so this is a really hard one. But don't give up! I'll go ahead and give everyone a clue so this thread doesn't grind to a halt.

Google Clue: They're in a 1951 Studebaker.

There. That should be enough to get you guys started. Good luck, everyone! ;)

Ryan Timothy B

Lol with the hints..

The Muppet Movie (1979)?

Ponch

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Tue 08/11/2011 18:13:35
Lol with the hints..

The Muppet Movie (1979)?

Damn it! I knew that was too much of a hint! Curse you, iconic American cars of film land!

Your turn, Ryan.  :)

LimpingFish

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 08/11/2011 18:11:07
I saw this movie when I was a kid, when it hit theaters in 1979 (I'm old!).

Me too! The fork in the road joke blew my tender young mind!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ponch

Quote from: LimpingFish on Tue 08/11/2011 19:03:10
The fork in the road joke blew my tender young mind!

I know! Everything about that movie was awesome! Kermit rides a bicycle. Fozzy drives a car. And then Big Bird shows up out of nowhere. Man, I'm feeling so nostalgic right now.  :D

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I actually went and watched it again just now.  I have to skip most of the musical bits because they just bore me but otherwise it holds up well for a movie made when I was 3 years old.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk