*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

poc301

Ponch

Quote from: Domino on Tue 22/11/2011 12:37:19
Better off Dead?

Bingo! Now gimme my two dollars and post your screenshot.  8)

Domino

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Domino

Correct!!!

Use your turn quickly before somebody steals it.  ;)

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

What the hell? Dualnames got a turn? Man, the forums go down for days, and when the finally come back up, THIS happens!

What is this world coming to?  :=

Dualnames

I got very unlucky as i lost 12 movies i knew, and man that was frustrating beyond belief. SO YEAH. START GUESSING PLEX.

Ponch

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 22/11/2011 15:24:34
Blade Runner?

This is clearly from the music video of Vangelis' BR.

One more kiss, dear
One more sigh
Only this, dear
It’s goodbye

Therefore, you must be right.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Dualnames

This should be fairly impossible. I'll give two hints, Erik Satie is all over this movie, and the movie is the same nationality as mr. Satie was.

DrewCCU

The Fire Within

I'm right, aren't I?
"So much of what we do is ephemeral and quickly forgotten, even by ourselves, so it's gratifying to have something you have done linger in people's memories."
-John Williams

Ponch

Quote from: Dualnames on Tue 22/11/2011 17:49:41
This should be fairly impossible.

See? This is why we encourage others to steal your turns!  ;) What's next? Screengrabs from your family home movies?  :=

Stupot

Men Who Stare at Women's Chests?

Dualnames

Quote from: DrewCCU on Tue 22/11/2011 17:59:34
The Fire Within

I'm right, aren't I?

Correct sir, very well done.

DrewCCU

"So much of what we do is ephemeral and quickly forgotten, even by ourselves, so it's gratifying to have something you have done linger in people's memories."
-John Williams

Ryan Timothy B

Is the man with his back turned Super Dave Osborne (Bob Einstein)?

Buckethead

Dualnames

Quote from: LUniqueDan on Tue 22/11/2011 17:37:19
Quote from: Ponch on Tue 22/11/2011 15:24:34
Blade Runner?

This is clearly from the music video of Vangelis' BR.

One more kiss, dear
One more sigh
Only this, dear
It’s goodbye

Therefore, you must be right.

By the way Dan, you have the best replies on this topic. :D

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Wed 23/11/2011 06:05:16
Is the man with his back turned Super Dave Osborne (Bob Einstein)?

He looks like Tom Hanks to me.

Or maybe I'm still under the influence of the photo a few posts earlier.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk