*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

Is that Laura Dern in the background wearing sunglasses?

Right now, I am clueless about what movie this is.

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Stupot

The  Happy Legend of Caddy Vance Tin Shack Cup Gilmore?

DrewCCU

This clue might give it away. The actor with his back turned in the image is James Garner.

If you guys still haven't figured it out by the time I get home from work then I'll upload another screen shot.
"So much of what we do is ephemeral and quickly forgotten, even by ourselves, so it's gratifying to have something you have done linger in people's memories."
-John Williams

Igor Hardy

The only films I've seen with James Garner are westerns. :(

Domino

I have been looking through somewhat current James Garner movies on IMDB and I am not even finding anything close to that scene.

I figure it has to be somewhat current, because from what the girls are wearing, it seems to be fitting for a 90's setting, and Mr. Garner doesn't appear to be a wrinkled old man like he is now.

I think I checked all his movies from the late 80's to early 2000's and I ain't found shit.  ;D

DrewCCU

It's NOT a golf movie. Here's another screenshot to help you out:

"So much of what we do is ephemeral and quickly forgotten, even by ourselves, so it's gratifying to have something you have done linger in people's memories."
-John Williams

Domino

DrewCCU

-John Williams

LUniqueDan

My Cupboard Has Glass Doors and Curtains ?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

DrewCCU

-John Williams

Domino

DrewCCU

No, it's not "Zombie Make-Out Session IV"
-John Williams

ddq

DrewCCU

-John Williams

ddq

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Ponch

Dualnames

OH FUCK OFF. First, silence of the lambs, then reservoir dogs, then hard boiled. AND I MISS THEM!!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Chicky

Quote from: Dualnames on Thu 24/11/2011 08:08:19
OH FUCK OFF. First, silence of the lambs, then reservoir dogs, then hard boiled. AND I MISS THEM!!

Exactly what i was thinking, it's all WTFISTHISSTUPIDFILM then Oh! Page 66, films that people know!

Every time i check this thread i feel like 2% less of a filmmaker. D:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk