*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Kweepa

Yes, let's call him at 2am to demand that he continue the competition!
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

LimpingFish

No hints to begin with...although if you've seen this movie, you almost certainly won't need any.

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

LUniqueDan

Glad that you took my message, Limping.

Blues Brothers? I don't remember this angle though.

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Ryan Timothy B

I'm getting this Vanilla Sky vibe...

Ponch

Well, since we just had Dark Star for the second time, could it be any of the following:

1408, Brick, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, The Boondock Saints, Land of the Lost, The Orphan, Radio Flyer, Flight of the Navigator, Gunhed, Mousehunt, Truck Turner, The Keep, Deadgirl, Save the Green Planet, Brazil, The Cook The Thief His Wife and Her Lover, The Gravedancers, Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend, Blue Thunder, Phenomena, Zatoichi Meets Yojimbo, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Nothing But Trouble, The Abyss, The Third Man, C.H.U.D., Death Proof, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, And Then There Were None, The Gate, Arena, Time Walker, City of Lost Children, Shane, Moonraker, Darkman, Coraline, The Blue Light, Last Night, NeverEnding Story III, They Might Be Giants, Convoy, October 22, The Room, Cowboy Bebop: Knocking on Heaven's Door, Critters 2, Outland, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, The Adventures of Pluto Nash, The Matrix, Die Hard, Revenge of the Nerds, Les Maitres Du Temps, Double Team, The Shadow, The Beastmaster, Moon Trap, Color Of Night, Serpico, Final Destination 3, White Lightning, Blade Runner (!!!), Nirvana, Heaven's Gate, Runaway, The Mist, Taxi 2, Streets of Fire, Hell Comes To Frogtown, Night of the Comet, Caligula, Avalon, Last Action Hero, Bourne Identity, Ace High, The Day of the Jackal, Six String Samurai, Sans Soleil, Equilibrium, Pi, Nirvana [again], Riders of the Storm, The Social Network, The Fall, Big Deal on Madonna Street, Turkey Shoot (aka Escape 2000), The Princess Bride, Le Samourai, Cactus Flower, MegaForce, Howard the Duck, Ashes of Time, The Holy Mountain, Beowulf and Grendel, Kwaidan, Hercules in the Haunted Underworld, Corvette Summer, Master & Commander: The Far Side of the World, Anaconda, The Monster Squad, Performance, Im Juli, Barry Lyndon, Sailor Suit and Machine Gun, Young Einstein, Without A Clue, Dark Star, Chungking Express, Doom, Star Crash, The Giant Claw, Wings of Desire, Attack the Block, Dead of Night, Legend, Judgment Night, X-Men: First Class, The Worst Witch (TV movie), Addams Family Values, Red Beard, Forbidden Planet, Ghost Chase, Festival, Escape From New York, King Kong (1976), The Boy Who Could Fly, Super Troopers, Brainscan, Gulliver's Travels (2010), Taxi Driver, The Last Time, The Muppet Movie, Take Me Home Tonight, In Bruges, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Xanadu, The Cannonball Run, Firewalker, Chopping Mall, Nightwing, Better Off Dead, The Money Pit, The Fire Within, My Fellow Americans, Silence of the Lambs, Reservoir Dogs, Hard Boiled, Armour Of God, Dark Star [again].

It's actually sort of amazing. All those movies and only two repeats. (What's even more amazing is how much free time I had on my hands tonight! :P )

LimpingFish

Nope...a-a-a-n-n-n-n-d...nope.

Ponch

Dualnames

How about that film with David Bowie, ZE MAN WHO FELL 2 EARTH?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LUniqueDan

Blade Runner 2 - Before they'll add the CGI  ?
God I hate myself. 
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

Igor Hardy

Looks like Neo jumping across rooftops... The Matrix!

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Ascovel on Sat 26/11/2011 08:17:17
Looks like Neo jumping across rooftops... The Matrix!
Actually if I were to guess, I'd say the object falling/floating is a couch.

Igor Hardy

No, I'm telling you it's definitely Keanu Reeves's stunt double!

LUniqueDan

Batman Begins before they add the CGI ?

Kweepa

A couch you say? Hitchhikers Guide - before they added the CGI?
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Babar

Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life"?
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Ponch

Jump The Couch II: Tom Cruise's Revenge?

LimpingFish

No couch was involved in the making of this particular movie. Although, someone may have sat on one at some point.

Clue the first! It was made in the 1980s

Bonus clue! It isn't a comedy.

Babar

Blade Runner?

nowait...

Robocop? :D
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Ponch

LimpingFish

Sorry, dudes, but no bitches leave, nor Lectroids appear, during this movie.

A few more unsuccessful attempts, and we'll have another pic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk