*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Eggie

I bet the voice over goes "so there I was..." when the picture freezes.

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

ddq

Everyone including Eggie is totally, totally wrong.

Ryan Timothy B

I just watched this a few weeks ago on a channel that had a Mob Marathon. I nearly didn't recognize it for a moment, but your 15 second freeze frame is what made it sound right since he narrated the whole intro of that movie.

Is it: Goodfellas

ddq

"One day some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect."

Go for it, Ryan.

Ryan Timothy B

Right on. Sorry for the delay, I had started work 2 hours after I had guessed.

This movie is pretty obscure. But pretty recent.

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Wed 30/11/2011 02:02:09
This movie is pretty obscure. But pretty recent.

In other words my chances of knowing the title couldn't be smaller.

ddq

Again, I've figured it out using my Google Fu, but I'ma let this one keep going. I will give the additional hint that when Ryan says "pretty recent", he means "really recent".

Domino

Fat Dude Waiting for Dinner?

ddq

Here's a hint for dualnames, the movie has a ludicrously tenuous connection to Brazil.

Igor Hardy

Ponch

Brazil Nuts Make Poor Mouse Bait: The Movie ?

Stupot

Men Who Stare at Mousetraps.

Dualnames

I am downloading it. Cause boobs.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ryan Timothy B

I'll post another image hint later tonight.

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Ryan Timothy B

Nope.

Here's an obvious hint for the Google power. ;)  Oh and I don't always post movies I overly enjoyed, this movie was kinda slow, odd and pretty pointless, but it did leave me with a feeling of pity for the main character.

Ponch

Stupot

Is it that 'We have need to talk about Kevin' malarkey?

poc301

I don't think it's Dewey Cox, though that was an amazing movie.

-Bill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk