*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

Ponch

Sweet biscuits, you're right! There's Ham Salad!  :D

Domino

When and if ddq gives me the confirmation...I will have a new screen shot ready.

Well, I have a screen shot ready now. Just waiting to confirm.

Igor Hardy

I thought Lucas's favorite parody was Troops?

Domino

QuoteNotable film parodies of Star Wars include Hardware Wars, a 13-minute 1977 spoof which Lucas has called his favorite Star Wars parody,

That is what I am going by.

ddq

Domino was right. I thought it would be totally obvious, actually.

Ponch

Quote from: ddq on Tue 06/12/2011 02:19:37
I thought it would be totally obvious, actually.

Once I knew what it was, I could easily see it. But until then, I was trying to make it into some sort of toga movie or something.

On the positive side, it inspired me to dig out my old Special Edition VHS copy ("now with new special defects!")  ;D

Gilbert

Touch My Man Boobs and You are Dead

LUniqueDan

Of Dish Water And Home Appliance ?
Do Sex Android Dreams of Electric Bees?
Why You Sould Definitively Watch Your Fingers When You Mess With Toaster Ovens ?
Cherry 2000 ?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Domino

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

Domino

Damn, I KNOW THIS MOVIE!! But I already had my turn.  :(

Igor Hardy

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Domino on Tue 06/12/2011 14:18:20
Damn, I KNOW THIS MOVIE!! But I already had my turn.  :(

Sure you do!

Quote from: Ascovel on Tue 06/12/2011 14:48:11
Ultraviolet?

Nope, actually this laser beam is way more on the visible part of the Spectrum. 600nm to be precise.

Ponch

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 06/12/2011 16:46:24
Weird Science?

The Kids who created the perfect girl using a Barbie doll and plugging it to a computer ? Nope. That does not work. I tried. Find something else.

Ponch

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 06/12/2011 16:56:31
Blade Runner?

That *almost* unknown movie featuring Harrison Ford and the chick from Dune with a weird haircut ?

Nope. But nice try.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

That's quite clearly Real Genius.

Scene 1:  Kent's car is re-assembled in his bedroom and 'breathes' when he enters.

Scene 2:  Looks like Kent's revenge, after he places oil on one of the slides.

Next up:  A 'thing' of beauty.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk