*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

LUniqueDan

Let's start rumors : Ddq's is a sockpuppet of Ponch.  :)
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Igor Hardy

ddq

Yes, every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call... the Prestige.

You're up, Igor.

Ponch

Quote from: LUniqueDan on Wed 07/12/2011 22:50:25
Let's start rumors : Ddq's is a sockpuppet of Ponch.  :)

Sockpuppet? He's more like my Cookie Monster.  8)

Igor Hardy

Stupot

Igor Hardy

Stupot

I've never actually seen it, but it was the first film I could think of featuring women in what looks like a psychiatric ward.  So I snuck a cheeky look at a trailer, and sure enough, it had the same large woman as the lady in your screenie  ;D

I'm just about to go home, so I'll pop a new one up when I get home in an hour.

Dualnames

SUPR SAD FACE. I <3 GIRL INTERRUPTED.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

ddq

Nuh-uh, dualnames. As your new lord and master, I forbid you from liking any movie except Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakquel.

Dualnames

Quote from: ddq on Thu 08/12/2011 00:49:31
Nuh-uh, dualnames. As your new lord and master, I forbid you from liking any movie except Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakquel.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAEEEEEIIIIIE Yes, master drew.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

What?! Noes! Unhand mah Dualnames!!  :=

Stupot

Hey. Sorry for the delay. I got home last night and my house mate started talking at me. When that happens its impossible to get away and it was too late to turn my puter on by the time he finished. Now i hav a 9am start at uni and not sure when i can get to a puter today so if i havent posted a screenie by 12midday GMT Dualnames can take my turn.

Sorry Jim.

poc301

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Stupot

Clue: This is the final shot of the film.

Ponch

Citizen Kane? Weird Science?

ddq

Dude from the first screenshot looks like the dude from Quantum of Solace, the shitty Bond film, so that's my guess.

Stupot

ddq

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk