*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor Hardy

Blade Runner's boiled eggs?

ddq

You don't know how hard it is to find a still from Blade Runner that doesn't look like a still from Blade Runner.
Igor, you win Dualnames and the next turn.

Dualnames

I'm out of this game, this is ridiculous, I spend all day watching blade runner, and then all day watching blade runner videos, and then i come to see the topic is..GOD DAMNIT!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Ascovel on Thu 08/12/2011 20:36:44

:o

Ascovel, $10 that you answered that randomly as I was about to do that myself.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Ponch

Quote from: Ascovel on Thu 08/12/2011 20:36:44

Damn it! I came here to say that! (Well, that and Weird Science).

And now Ascovel has my Dualnames!! This day just keeps getting worse! >:(

Igor Hardy

So Dualnames was in possession of two people already?

Also what does it mean to answer randomly? I sure would like to get 10$ for that.

Stupot

wEirD sCience

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Igor Hardy

Ponch

Speed Racer? Inspector Gadget? Weird Runner?

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Ponch on Thu 08/12/2011 23:02:45
Speed Racer? Inspector Gadget? Weird Runner?

Speed Racer.

I thought I'll get to post a 2nd screen with horizontally stretched and  blurred colors. :(

Ponch

Cool. I gots mah Dualnames back!  :D

Here's my next clue:

Winner gets ddq's hipster glasses.  8)

Ponch

ddq

My... my hipster glasses? My HIPSTER GLASSES?!?

You, sir, have crossed the line.

Is it Krull?

Igor Hardy

Or... if it's not Krull... then perhaps it's Kull? Kull the Conqueror?

Dualnames

If i get another chance at this, you're all doomed. I am done playing with good movies, I will feature movies I and the director alone has seen. THIS IS A WARNING.

Also can i haz ddq's glasses? K.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

It is indeed Krull. You get to keep your hipster glasses. But I'm hanging on to Dualnames. We each risked a lot in these last few hands of Guess that Movie, and I think we've both learned a valuable lesson about gambling addiction.  ;)

Your turn, sir!

EDIT: Sorry, Dual. You cannot have Drew's glasses. But at least you have your freedom. Treasure it, Dual. Treasure it!

ddq

Don't. Fuck. With the glasses. Alright, here's a hint, I'm watching this movie right now. Couldn't be bothered to get a better screenshot.

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk