*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

ddq

Mr. Kweepa, you're trying to seduce me.

The Graduate.

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Ponch

ddq

Any person who gives a silly guess will be publicly castrated and baked into a sweet potato casserole.

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Eggie

Quelque Chose De Vague De Nouveaux Prétentieux?

Stupot

Kweepa

Le courier des couteaux?
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Igor Hardy

miguel

Taxi Driver

It can't be Taxi Driver, the car is kind of a new model...But the light seems right...
Working on a RON game!!!!!

ddq

Nope to all. Hint: I did not manipulate this image, the movie is in black and white.

Stupot

Rumble Fish?

There seems to be a CCTV camera on the wall, so it can't be that old...

Igor Hardy

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ilyich

My guess would be Chris Nolan's early neo-noir "Following". There aren't many outdoors scenes there, but they kinda look like this.

Also, the scary magic of google image search recognizes the car from the screenshot as Honda Civic 1994, so we know the time frame :D

Igor Hardy

I didn't even notice there's a car in the photo.

ddq

Ilyich wins. How many Nolan films have I done so far? Just three?

Anian

Quote from: Ilyich on Mon 12/12/2011 21:42:57
My guess would be Chris Nolan's early neo-noir "Following". There aren't many outdoors scenes there, but they kinda look like this.
If the picture was a bit more higly contrasted, I would've said "Pi".
I don't want the world, I just want your half

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk