Previous topic - Next topic

ddq

Ponch

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

GarageGothic

Igor Hardy

Eggie

I feel like I've seen this actor even if I haven't seen the movie...

Could it beeee... geeze I don't know... This film has awesome mutilated torso effects and I don't think I've seen it. I feel like a failure :(

Igor Hardy

Ponch

LUniqueDan

Milton Bradley's Operation - The movie ?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

AnasAbdin

the sternum looks familiar...
The doc looks familiar but... 12 Monkeys?

Ali

I'm pretty confident it's not 12 Monkeys, but the doctor does look a bit like Simon Jones who is one of the scientists in 12 Monkeys and is also the original Arthur Dent and I am a cool guy for pointing that out!

Dualnames

Two of my favorite Terry Gilliam movies feature the actor that played Arthur Dent, namely Simon Jones, so yeah.

Now, hint the movie shares a connection with Sex and the City and Blade Runner.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

AnasAbdin

B..B....B.B....B...BRAZIL?

Ponch

Igor Hardy

Ponch

Blade and the City? (Wesley Snipes should totally make this movie!  := )

Chicky

Ahhh, crafty. Split Second?

'Maybe he eat's them for breakfast?'  :=

Kim Cattrall was the Sex and the City link.

Next up:

LUniqueDan

Dualnames... Dualnames... Everything share a connection with Blade Runner. The bird in the sky, the fish in the lake, The Kyoto Protocol, Jenna Jameson [...] and also this movie.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ali

This may be cheating, but Nelly thinks it's The Virgin Suicides.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk