*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

miguel

Is it  "She Waited For the Cops with Reverse On"?
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Chicky

Nelly is right! It was The Virgin Suicides.

Ali

Here's Nelly's suggestion, from the worst animated film we've ever watched:

Domino

Mouse Runner?

Seriously...I have no idea.  :)

Anian

I remember being a bit freaked out by those mice because...well look at them, and they keep popping out each others hats etc., but I can't remember what film it's from.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Ali

Anian, you are wise to have blanked this film from your memory. Here's an equally awful but more clue-ful frame:

Anian

I think I recognize that pattern on the left, but I really can't think of a film I'd post a pic from now. ;D Btw I kind of cheated, not on purpose, since I got remined by a recent ThatGuyWithTheGlasses review of it (which really shows how bad and nonsensical the movie is).

What I did remember from that film through the years was
Spoiler
that circus master guy who had the stick with a living head on it, the things in the forrest that had heads that flew around and landed on random bodies (which I thought was a copy of the equally creepy monsters from Henoson's Labyrinth) and the robots that were nothing more than cubes and cylinders but had freaky neon lights coming from them. I mean, while these were creepy (or lazy, in case of the robot army design), they were also kind of memorable.
[close]
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Stupot

Yeh, I recognise that pattern, too.  I'm pretty sure I haven't seen this film though, but for some reason Felix the Cat sprang to mind, so I checked and he has a bag with that kind of design on it.

So is it Felix the Cat: The Movie?

Eggie

Aw daaaaamn, I think you're right. There is a really terrible Felix movie full of weird shit that I got shown a bit of on youtube.

And that yellow thing with the X's yes... I knew that pattern was familiar...

LUniqueDan

The Fox And The Hound II - Direct to DVD ?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Ali

Yes, Stupot has hit the horribly animated nail on it's horribly animated head!

I hadn't seen the ThatGuyWithTheGlasses review. If anything he plays down how bad it is.

Also, I swear the version on youtube is different to the version I watched as a student. There's a monster who chases them in a swamp, and in the version I remember the monster kept quoting Marlon Brando lines (with no lip-sync) throughout the scene: "I coulda been a contender," "Stellaaa," etc.

But on youtube, the dreamlike madness is gone, and the monster just makes monster noises...

Stupot

Cool, another one for my list of films to watch  :D

Next:

nihilyst

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

Stupot

Well played Nihilist. Your turn.

nihilyst

Igor Hardy

That building looks like a man!

Ponch

The Giant Man & The Even Gianter Building?

Domino

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk