*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

One Drove Over the Cuckoo's Breast?

AnasAbdin

I'll give another clue when I get back home...
but I have to warn you... clue number two is where I intend to make it difficult >: )

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

AnasAbdin

Ponch

Pumpkin-Carver II: Jack Goes To Subway?

It's a riveting tale. The middle-aged, obese, pumpkin-headed serial killer from the first movie realizes that he'd have much more luck catching victims if he didn't have a 51 inch waistline. So he embarks on a very strict diet.

By the end of the movie, he's down to a 32 inch waistline and catching college kids like he did when he was just a thrill killer back in high school.

It's an incredibly gory, life-affirming tale of sadism and inspiration. Even better than "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" (though not quite as gross as that one -- veggie smoothies? Yuck!).  :=

AnasAbdin

I can't believe no one has solved this yet... you've been guessing korean movies produced in mercury and filmed in jupiter...
come on.............
clue three in a while...  :-\

LUniqueDan

Jack vs The Metric System II - That Bitch From The Office of Weights and Measures Tried Again ?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Tabata

(because of and) in relation to the clue:
Orange County?

AnasAbdin

Stupot

Nancy Drew: Pumpkin Mystery

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

GarageGothic

miguel

Trickare Treat?

Trick - 'r' - Treat

Damn Firefox!

AnasAbdin

GarageGothic you're right  ;D your turn

Stupot

Chop chop, people! I have got all day!

GarageGothic

Sorry, had other stuff to do. Yay! This is gonna sound so gay, but I recognized Bette Midler's orange cardigan!  :=

This shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to crack for a nerdy bunch like yourselves:

miguel

Midnight Express?

Or, "Suck My Driller Bench!"

Domino

LUniqueDan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk