*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor Hardy

I knew I've seen that angel somewhere before!

So now for something completely different:

selmiak

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Igor Hardy

First 2 guesses are very close, but not there yet. Let me show you that guy from first photo after he unleashed his sword, so that you have a better reference for finding the exact title.

Anian

Hehe, I knew it was him even from the back of the head...then again it's like the character he always plays in every movie he's in, even in that certain series of movies.
But even then, I just checked and there's going to be a long time to wait if people are gonna guess this one.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Ponch

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

This would be Scars of Dracula, and I don't feel like rooting through my movies for a screenshot so someone can answer it in five seconds (aka too much effort)...

Which means whoever wants to go next do it, and be quick!

Igor Hardy

Yes, it's Scars of Dracula!

Next riddle from whoever posts first.

Stupot

I haven't got time for a screenshot either, so how about a quick quote while we're waiting for someone who has...

Quote from: ?? ??I'm a sophisticated sex robot, sent back in time to change the future for one lucky lady.

selmiak

well then, after beeing soooooo close I just post a new screenshot :)

miguel

selmiak

nope, but this film also features a bit of the good old ultra-violence *hint hint*

miguel

Damn!
I'll never win this thing! Why nobody ever puts 'Bambi' here?

Ilyich

I remember a very similar shot in "Memories of Murder", but I wouldn't call it ultra-violent, at least not for a movie about a serial killer, so it's probably no it. :)

Anian

Wasn't there a tunnel part in Pink Floyd The Wall?
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Eggie

It isn't Brick I can tell you that much.

(Is it Brick? I know it's not exactly ultraviolent but, I don't know, maybe you're just ultrasqueamish? I DON'T KNOW, IS IT BRICK?)

Igor Hardy

Reminds me of the riddle from way back when:

Quote from: Chicky on Fri 29/07/2011 13:56:31

We'll start easy then  ;)

selmiak

no Memories of Murder
no brick (in the wall)
no pink floyd
no curses
*hint* probably no ridley scott...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk