*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Noctambulo

Igor Hardy

No, Ludwig II king of Bavaria.

Known for building the Disneyland castle and having troubles of supernatural nature (if you believe your Gabriel Knight games).

Eggie

It sure looks like a cool movie only cool men would know about!*

*This complement applying only under express conditions that the correct answer be DMed to the complimenter with all due haste legal jegal hoowah have a banana

Anian

Quote from: Ascovel on Sun 15/01/2012 03:17:22
Known for building the Disneyland castle and having troubles of supernatural nature (if you believe your Gabriel Knight games).
Ah, yes, the man who managed to bankrupt one of the wealthiest nations in the world at the time, of course in that department he's an amateur comapred to today's politicians.

Btw if anybody is interested in that kind of subjects, look up on Eleonore von Schwarzenberg, there's even a documentary about her. Bohemia, castles, princesses, vampires, mystery etc.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Igor Hardy

Quote from: anian on Sun 15/01/2012 12:35:12
Quote from: Ascovel on Sun 15/01/2012 03:17:22
Ah, yes, the man who managed to bankrupt one of the wealthiest nations in the world at the time, of course in that department he's an amateur comapred to today's politicians.

I'm pretty sure he didn't spend half as much on building his castles and operas than other nations wasted on wars at the time. But of course if you wanted to be seen as a powerful nation or even just one capable of defending itself, you had to invest in arms (instead of the king's whimsy).

selmiak

lethal weapon 0: the retarded years

or how was this mockup called? loaded weapon?

Ponch

The way that movie switches between real hair to wig and back again is the sort of thing that keeps me up at night.  :=

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Hippie needs a haircut.  The other guy looks like he just came back from a Tubbs casting call.

Ponch

Well, it's been a day and no one has guessed it. I didn't want to hog another turn, but if I must, I must.

Is it Samurai Cop?  :=

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Dear God, you sat through this movie?  This one scene makes me wonder how it was ever funded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvni9KbZfoo

The main character and the Japanese dude's line delivery is the worst I've heard in a long time.  Of course, it's nothing compared with Troll 2 but then what is?

I think you deserve TWO turns for suffering through Samurai Cop...maybe three.

Ponch

I enjoyed the hell out of Samurai Cop.  :D It's one of the best bad movies I've ever seen. EVER! Get some friends, some beer, and a lazy Saturday evening. Then pop this movie in and bask in the magic of the shittiest thing you'll ever see. It's truly remarkable.  ;D

Anyhoo, I'll post another screenie just as soon as I get official confirmation from Armageddon.

Domino

I just watched that YouTube clip...my eyes and ears are bleeding.....

help me.  :)

Armageddon

Yeah that's it. Best movie ever made am I right? ;D

Ponch

Indeed, it is the best movie ever. I applaud you, Armageddon. You sir, are a real man.

Domino: The only cure is more Samurai Cop. Watching just a little will only make things worse. You must watch all of it, or none at all.

This film is what separates the men from the boys, gentlemen.  8)

Anyhoo, let's keep the bad 80s cinema rolling. Here's my next pic:

Igor Hardy

Quote from: ProgZmax on Tue 17/01/2012 00:08:04
Dear God, you sat through this movie?  This one scene makes me wonder how it was ever funded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvni9KbZfoo

Oh my, I can't believe it - this film contains anti-geek dialog! That's some way to alienate your core audience.

Armageddon

Ponch

Dualnames

Does that happen to be Mick Jagger?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Igor Hardy

Mick Jagger - Paranormal Investigator?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk