*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Igor Hardy

Charity

The Wizard?

Ryan Timothy B

Wow do you ever know the corny horror movies, Progz.

Satan's Little Helper (2004)

I saw it about a year ago. Very corny. haha
Edit: Although I do not remember the kid playing this game on the computer, I thought he was using a handheld device of sorts. Or at least he does in the van in the beginning before meeting up with his sister and her new boyfriend.

Anyway, I'm 99.9% sure this is the movie, so I'm going to post my video clip and go to sleep (I don't want my turn stolen like Dualy). ;)

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

Noctambulo

Chicky

Aww man, i've seen that recently. It's not Tucker and Dale VS Evil, is it?

Ryan Timothy B

Chicky you got it!
If anyone hasn't seen that movie I recommend it. Just DO NOT watch the trailer beforehand, it gives away ALL the funny lines and scenes in the movie.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Yeah, I was going to say Tucker and Dale because of the scene with the sheriff going into the house and having the beam come down and hit him in the head ;).

LUniqueDan

Chicky

Ponch

Why is that man shooting at Calin Leafshade?   :=

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 25/01/2012 15:44:46
Why is that man shooting at Calin Leafshade?   :=

How do you know that's a man? Have you seen this movie?

Chicky

Aha Ponch  :=

Also, notice the squib has shot blood across the wall before the actress has reacted to the bullet shot.

This is a pretty terrible movie btw, so there's a good chance that's Calin in one of his wigs.

LUniqueDan

Can we have a 2nd screenshot please ?

Chicky

It was made in '99.

This image surely has a data trail!

Noctambulo

Chicky

Igor Hardy

So that's Chris Walken in the photo?  ???

Noctambulo

Another easy one:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BTW: I'm using a image of a copyrighted movie scene. Is this considered piracy?  ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk