*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Babar

The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Domino

Ponch

Is this a scene from the live action version of Ben Chandler: Paranormal Investigator - In Search Of The Sweets Tin: The Movie?

I could swear that's a scene from the Akubra Bar. Any moment know the man with no name hat walks through the door with an accordion, looking for non-alcoholic trouble.  8)

Dualnames

I doubt it's that, but here goes El Topo ?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Noctambulo

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

LUniqueDan

Westword, you know, the movie like Blade Runner.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Babar

I am pondering on whether or not to accept your response, Dan :P

LUniqueDan

Westword, you know, the movie like Blade Runner  The Good, the Bad and the Ugly but with sex robots and Yul Brynner.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

Igor Hardy

Now that I think about the two - Yul Brynner sounds almost like Blade Runner!!!

I don't think this is coincidence.

Babar

You did the same thing again, so it can't be accidental! Now I'm pondering even more whether I should accept your response :P

Igor Hardy

Oh, what a waste of people's time! If the Dan is too lazy to correct his mistake, I'll do it for him!

The correct title is Wasteland!

Babar

Despite the Fallout-like visuals, not really!

LUniqueDan

Westworld, you know, the movie like Cherry 2000 and Red Dawn  but with no rpg whatsoever.

(Took myself a while to got the point)

Babar

You are absolutely right!

LUniqueDan

Forums Slow Down (took me 2 hours to post this one...)

Just don't ask me why I do have this movie on my Computer, please.

selmiak

LUniqueDan

Quote from: selmiak on Fri 10/02/2012 23:04:55
Cannibal Holocaust?

Nope. No cannibalism in this movie.

Domino

Stupot

Ugly Naked Guy Vs. Predator?

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Domino on Sat 11/02/2012 00:04:11
Dead Island: The Movie?
No zombie were hurt during the making of this movie. Otherwise it can be a good lead.

Quote from: Stupot+ on Sat 11/02/2012 00:20:59
Ugly Naked Guy Vs. Predator?
No predator were hurt during the making of this movie. Otherwise it can be a good lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk