*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor Hardy

Why do you have this movie on your Computer?

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Ascovel on Sat 11/02/2012 01:55:09
Why do you have this movie on your Computer?

Because of Monica Lewinsky, Irak, The Mohawk Warriors, hormones, country music, The Royal Canadian Army Cadets, RCA connectors, white wine, Human geography of French Canada, Jesus Christ, and a girl called Melanie.

Now just don't ask what's the internal logic of all of these.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Ehkber on Sat 11/02/2012 16:23:29
Deadly Prey?

How did you know that ?  :o
(For the sake of humanity I was so expecting that no one knew it, but no, humanity sucks)

The thread is all yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQySDbFb97s
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Eggie

HAHA! Thank you, 3rd year flatmate Anna! It was the coolest thing, I went back to Lincoln briefly during summer and the first thing she said to me was "You have to see this fiiiiiilm!!"

It's an astonishing movie, you can try as hard as you like to crack your little Mystery Science Theatre jokes and you'll always be upstaged by the sheer silliness of what's onscreen. Highly Recommended.

Screencaps from my girlfriend's short-lived horror movie review blog

Igor Hardy

Looks Draculatish.

The Satanic Rites of Dracula perhaps?

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Satanic Rites of Dracula didn't have people staring at paintings!  This looks like The Picture of Dorian Gray to me (based on the actor).

LimpingFish

Ah, one I don't actually have to think about. :)

That's From Beyond the Grave, one of a number of anthology horror films made by Amicus during the 1970s, and that scene in particular is from the film's fourth and final story, "The Door".

Side note: My brother once met Ian Ogilvy at a party, and said he was a very nice fellow.

How about...

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Domino

Is it one of the Resident Evil movies?

Igor Hardy

LimpingFish

Domino

LimpingFish

Armageddon

Blood Rayne 1/2. Or Underworld.

Buckethead

Looks like it could be Ripley... is it an Alien movie?

Dualnames

Is it a movie where the husband of Meg Ryan acts in? (god i am stylish!)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LimpingFish

Nay, nay, and thrice nay.

Another scene!

And a couple of clues!

This is probably not a widely seen movie, due to a very fractured release run. It's also pretty bad, but in a good way.

Noctambulo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk