*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Timothy B

I doubt it is, but by any chance is it: House II?

cat

sonneveld

cat

sonneveld

cat

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Domino

sonneveld

miguel

This is going way too fast for me! And why do we have to guess a movie from a frame with a car that is not even a unique car, it's just a bloody car!
Why don't we post more actresses with boobs? Or actresses from behind? Even 70's actresses in movies with bad picture quality?
I demand, as a regular user of this thread that we start posting mainstream stuff!
The fun here is not only to guess the movie but to remember good old movies, like GOG but with movies! Stuff like Blade Runner or Weird Science!!!

And my guess is: Leaving Las Vegas.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

sonneveld

Will it help if I tell you it's scifi? Besides, I assumed mainstream was easier to guess.

Kweepa

The haunted 90 LeBaron?
Retroactive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBaSp2yPr0E

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

LimpingFish

Quote from: miguel on Wed 11/04/2012 00:37:39
This is going way too fast for me! And why do we have to guess a movie from a frame with a car that is not even a unique car, it's just a bloody car!
Why don't we post more actresses with boobs? Or actresses from behind? Even 70's actresses in movies with bad picture quality?
I demand, as a regular user of this thread that we start posting mainstream stuff!
The fun here is not only to guess the movie but to remember good old movies, like GOG but with movies! Stuff like Blade Runner or Weird Science!!!

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Domino

I have no idea...You Serious?

sonneveld

Kweepa

Eric

Oh damn oh damn. This one has Ray Winstone and Diane Lane. The Fabulous...Stains? I'm going to cheat and look it up.

Ah yes! "Ladies and Gentlemen: The Fabulous Stains" is my guess.

Stupot

Is lots of lasses standing around in their panties a feature of this film, or just a feature of this screenshot?  Because I may or may not track down a copy based on the answer to this queston.

Kweepa

Congrats, Eric!
Sorry Stupot. It's more incidental than a feature.

Eric

If I'm right, they're more hot pants. It's part of the uniform of the titular punk band.

Here's the trailer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk