*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Babar

The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Ryan Timothy B

Haha nope.

Edit: I'll put it on this post because I don't like it spreading to another page.

Hudders

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

selmiak

Stupot

Women Who Would Stare at Goats if They Could?

miguel

Stupot is weird, guys...

I tremble just by hearing the title Women Who Would Stare at Goats if They Could.

Ryan Timothy B

Here's another screenshot:

This falls under exactly the same weirdness as LimpingFish's movie. lol Yes, what you're thinking is correct, she just gave birth to that thing.

Eric

That's very clean. No blood or afterbirth.

selmiak

the blob that blobbed from my uterus!

Gilbert

Could this be some weird teen alien movie called...

Meet the Applegates?

(I didn't do any research here but I remembered I've watched this one on TV years ago and that 'give birth to the thing' scene was very memorable (NOT!).)

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Iceboty V7000a on Mon 23/04/2012 02:15:01
Meet the Applegates?

lol Yup. That's the movie. I didn't want to post any scenes that would give away too much, like the praying mantis shots of the family.

I downloaded the movie just for posting these images and decided to watch it again. I can't believe how terrible it is compared to what I remember it being when I was like 7. Very corny. I also didn't remember that movies were as sexual back in 1990. For instance a quote from one of the guys "She needs her temperature taken with an all beef thermometer". Not that I have any issues with it, I just never would have expected the 90's movies to have more sexual innuendo/jokes than today's movies. I guess I was just too young to know what they were talking about.  :=

Gilbert

Yeah. I remembered that it was terrible and I thought it was a funny (and family-friendly) one at first and I was trying to enjoy it until... well... those sexual stuff happened, followed by other horrible scary moments (as far as I remember whatever happened to that 'thing' seconds later was... awww).

Now, this:

I'm not sure how obscure this is but I think it has not appeared in this thread yet. As I have mentioned I rarely watch movies so my knowledge on them is very limited. I only watched this on TV one day by chance. It seems to be a very high budget one, but the whole thing is horrible (hint: NOT Waterworld).

Eric

Quote from: Iceboty V700It seems to be a very high budget one, but thei]whole thing[/i] is horrible (hint: NOT Waterworld).

My guess is Timeline?

Armageddon

Gilbert

Quote from: Eric on Mon 23/04/2012 06:46:14
My guess is Timeline?

Aw well. This is so fast. Your turn.

Eric

Sorry to get it so quickly! I don't know why, but two movies popped into my head based on your description, this one and Southland Tales. I almost guessed the latter, before I noticed they were wearing period costume.

Here's a new easy one:

Buckethead

miguel

I didn't even had the chance to comment on the girl's lovely legs...

This one's easy, guy in a suit, a monk playing basketball...no sexual references? Damn!

Is it Evita?

Eric

Quote from: Buckethead on Mon 23/04/2012 12:57:02
Heaven Help Us ?

One quick turn deserves another. It is, indeed, the classic coming-of-age film Heaven Help Us.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk