Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckethead

Should be an easy one aswell:

Hudders

Manhunter.

You're right, that was easy.

Buckethead

yeah. Thought this movie could get some coverage aswell. Even though I like Red dragon better.

Hudders

OK then. I'll be generous and give you two pictures:

Ryan Timothy B

Why am I getting a Scary Movie vibe?

Hudders

I'm impressed by your knowledge of Scary Movie actresses. But no, it's not from that franchise.

Ryan Timothy B

Ahh. So it's Regina Hall then, eh? I wasn't sure or not, I just had a Scary Movie vibe.

Is it Superhero Movie then?

Hudders

No it isn't. I'm not sure whether going through Regina Hall's filmography is in-keeping with the spirit of the game  ::)  ;D

CaptainD

The Deranged Optometrist?

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Hudders on Wed 25/04/2012 09:25:09
No it isn't. I'm not sure whether going through Regina Hall's filmography is in-keeping with the spirit of the game  ::)  ;D
Yeah I agree to an extent. That was my last guess by going through her IMDB information.

I was only basing it off the top picture which kind of looks like a dress coat with a missing hand, or perhaps the back of a chair. It looks like it's comedy based off of that, and of course me recognizing her from Scary Movie.

Hudders

Ryan Timothy B

From that screenshot I would have to say it's definitely: Law Abiding Citizen (2009).
And looking in IMDB, she was actually in that movie, not that I remember her being in it.

Hudders

Yes, you're right.

I knew that screenshot might be a bit too obvious but I figured it was only a matter of time before someone guessed it based on the actress anyway.

Here's the final screenshot I took, just for fun:

Ryan Timothy B

I'm not sure if this movie has been done before.. Here it is:

Armageddon

Ryan Timothy B

Nope, but it nearly feels like a movie like that. I believe you only see a total of two people other than the main character in the whole film (excluding him reliving memories).

Edit: This movie even features a beautiful dried up candy stuck to the floor mat of a car. Mmmm Tasty. (if you've seen the movie, it should be a good hint)

Domino

Ryan Timothy B

That's the one! I knew my hint would give it away. ;)

Domino

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/skeith2572/name-the-movie.jpg

edit: Ryan, I just searched for a movie that had a car crash in the woods, I saw a screen shot and noticed the interior of an older car and took a guess.  :smiley:

nihilyst

Looks like Dieter Laser (the one in the middle, of course :D). The Human Centipede?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk