Previous topic - Next topic

Kumpel

looks a tad like J.K. Simmons...

Haggis

Snarky

It's not Whiplash, is it?

Haggis

Kumpel

damn it ^^ I've seen the movie last week and couldnt remember this scene...

Snarky

It's when his daughter comes by and he acts like a normal human being for a while, right? Makes sense once it's pointed out. I just watched La La Land by the same director. Loved it. Simmons is in it, briefly, being wonderfully dickish.

You basically got it, so you can go, Kumpel.

Haggis

Correct, I forget exactly but think she's the daughter of the other guy who used to play in Fletcher's group - Fletcher is saying when she's older she should come play piano in his band (good luck!) displaying a gentler side and Neiman is peeking out the door at him (hence why he's partly obscured / out of focus).

Great film though.

Kumpel

Yeah let's try this one (again)  (laugh)

Hidden due to its hugeness
Spoiler
[close]

Mandle

Kumpel

Danvzare

The Time Traveler's Wife?

Mandle

Quote from: Danvzare on Mon 23/01/2017 11:22:50
The Time Traveler's Wife?

Oh God I tried to read that book and just had to give up... It was so tedious...

The only good thing was the term "Chronologically Challenged" to describe his condition...

Quintaros

Kumpel

Quintaros got it. Yeez did you really recognize the movie from this pic?

Quintaros

I feel guilty about this one but I googled "mathieu amalric goatee" and came up with a link for this exact image.  Maybe I should have abstained from answering.

Snarky

Man, I thought for sure that was Juliette Binoche, and the guy looked vaguely like Ricardo Darín!

Mandle

Quote from: Quintaros on Mon 23/01/2017 20:43:56
I feel guilty about this one but I googled "mathieu amalric goatee" and came up with a link for this exact image.  Maybe I should have abstained from answering.

I believe that's perfectly fine. The game isn't about having seen every movie in the world. As long as you don't google the image itself you can do detective work on google based on what you see in the image. And that was quite inspired detective work you did.

Kumpel

LOL.  (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) So google finds goatee pictures of actors if you search for exactly that? Crazy ...

And even your recognization of Mathieu Almaric would have been enough. So it's definitely your turn.  (laugh)

Mandle

Quote from: Kumpel on Tue 24/01/2017 11:20:19
LOL.  (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) So google finds goatee pictures of actors if you search for exactly that? Crazy ...

I would imagine that the fact he has a goatee is mentioned somewhere on the image's page or in a tag for the picture. I doubt the Google A.I. is good enough yet to actually visually search for a specific actor sporting a particular style of facial hair.

I could be wrong of course...

Kumpel

Just to feed this sweet little rumpus room game, I am jumping in once more and give you ...
Spoiler

[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk