*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ben X

Ah, I didn't mean 'good guess' as in it's close, just that it was a smart one to try. BUT Ant-Man is in a very similar conceptual area! (And the film has a strong link to the previous go, remember.)

Here's a shot from another few seconds later (if no one remembers this shot, I'll have to move on past the opening titles!)

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/L18u5X1.png[/imgzoom]

Jack

GSW?

Oh wait, thought it was the excellent opening from Payback, but there was no ice.

Innerspace?

Ben X

Correct! An ace opening sequence that zooms out from weird fractal imagery to ice in a glass of whiskey (mirroring another Joe Dante opening - The Burbs' 'zoom in from outer space to a suburban street').

Jack

Cool.

Here's a very unique film I just saw.

[imgzoom]http://techtroupe.net/posted/agsForum_movieTitle_121.jpg[/imgzoom]

Mandle

Ben X

I don't think I'm right, but Gerry?

Mandle

No idea what the movie is but the last shot looks like someone using a divining stick?

Snarky

More like someone pointing a gun at another person on the ground, seen through some sort of infrared googles. Sicario?

ManicMatt

I'm inclined to agree with Snarky, Looks like someone lying on their back raising their hands in the air.

Yeah it could be what an alien sees or something??

VampireWombat

Is it just me, or does it look like the gun is being held backwards? And it kind of looks like 2 or 3 tiny molemen are at the guy's feet...
The color is wrong for night vision or the Predator. So I'm thinking this must be a mockbuster of Predator or Alien. So, I'm going to make a completely wild guess of being... Hunterix since that sounds like a perfectly reasonable name for such a movie.

Snarky

Wait, is it Daredevil? I think the echo-visipn looked a little like that in the Affleck movie.

ManicMatt

Not a bad idea Snarky, but the first screen doesn't look like anything I recall in Daredevil, and it most certainly has never been described as "unique" :tongue:

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

ManicMatt

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Mon 07/05/2018 22:10:02
Chappie?

Hmm, that shadow suggests a human, and there's a stumped leg visible I think. I don't remember a disabled person with a robotic equipment?

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk