Previous topic - Next topic

Frodo

No-one knows what the rat scene is all about?   :shocked:

Okay, here's another screenshot.

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/uR2sMoi.png[/imgzoom]

Snarky

Quote from: Frodo on Fri 11/05/2018 23:41:02
[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/NXIgxfJ.png[/imgzoom]

I can't see how that's not James Marsters, but there doesn't seem to be any movie in his filmography that matches. >:(

Frodo

Sorry Snarky, it's not James Marsters.  :smiley:

Danvzare

Snarky

Some version of The Count of Monte Cristo?

Buckethead

Frodo

Quote from: Buckethead on Mon 14/05/2018 12:44:26
Phantom of the opera?

That's it.  Well done Buckethead.  :cheesy:
This version, with Julian Sands and Asia Argento, is one of my favourite versions.    :wub:

Snarky, it's Julian Sands in that rat picture, not James Marsters.  :tongue:

Trailer

Buckethead

It's a lot better than the Gerald Butler one, that's for sure.

Here's a new screenshot:

VampireWombat

Pumkpinhead, created by the great Stan Winston?

Danvzare

Michael Jackson's Ghosts?

Buckethead

VampireWombat got it. It's Pumpinkinhead

VampireWombat

I am a bit relieved. I was afraid that it might have been one of the sequels. Assuming there was more than one...

Amayirot Akago

That dumbass sci-fi Beowulf movie with Christopher Lambert?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

VampireWombat

That is more or less correct. But part of me was hoping someone would guess Mortal Kombat or one of the Highlander sequels.

My condolences for you getting it right.

Amayirot Akago

I've never actually seen it, for better or worse := Will post something when I get home.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

VampireWombat

Oh... Then you don't need my sympathy. That's probably good.
To be honest, I just chose it because it was on a 6 movie collection I have. Which I mostly bought for The Beastmaster.
I did watch it on tv once, but I honestly can't remember a single thing about it.

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

Men In Black? (or Men In Black 2?)

Oh wait..It's Kingsman!

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk