*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

ManicMatt

Amayirot Akago

The Empire Strikes Back?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Quote from: Snarky on Mon 28/05/2018 18:18:52
Quote from: Mandle on Mon 28/05/2018 10:48:23

Oh wow, damn... I was so sure...because one of the characters has a pet duck or goose and the clunky blue screen effects look about right for that era...AND there seems to be a hole leading down in the ground...

Actually, now that I look again, the blue-screened goose wouldn't have had a shadow or it would have been just an airbrushed zone under their body...

Why would a regular duck on a regular set be bluescreened anyway? (wtf)

Maybe if the background was a miniature set about to spew animated lava from the hole and the duck and the man were both bluescreened in? Ever seen the lazy SFX shot in Temple Of Doom where the water spews out of the mines while Indy & co. "cling" to the cliff's ledges? And that was like a decade or more later than the movie I thought this was.

(laugh)

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

The Thing? (the 2011 prequel)

Jack

I thought people would get that last one instantly.

Amayirot Akago

josiah1221

Jack

josiah1221

Mandle

Jack

josiah1221

No, and no. Maybe this will help...

Mandle

No idea, but the just-slightly-off style gap between the painted background and the computer-filtered characters is quite off-putting for me.

Snarky

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk