*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Frodo

Ben got it, it's Body Parts
Excellent film   :grin:

Mandle

Hellboy: Golden Army!!!

(God, I so love the Hellboy movies. Nothing comes close, although The Shape Of Water was also pretty damn good and had some hints about potential crossovers... )

Ben X

You got it! I didn't think much of the first one but I loved the second one and I'm gutted we're not getting a third - especially as they're rebooting already and it looks pretty bad from the trailers. I still haven't seen TSOW - if only that had been a big smash and done a shared universe thing in time to get HB III made!

Mandle

Quote from: Ben X on Fri 15/03/2019 16:15:14
You got it! I didn't think much of the first one but I loved the second one and I'm gutted we're not getting a third - especially as they're rebooting already and it looks pretty bad from the trailers. I still haven't seen TSOW - if only that had been a big smash and done a shared universe thing in time to get HB III made!

I guess if I was Ron Pearlman approaching 70 years old I probably wouldn't want to spend weeks in that punishing makeup either. It'd probably kill the guy.

Ben X

Nahhhh, dude's tough! Anyway, your go...

Ponch

Ron Pearlman is America's last surviving caveman. If anyone can handle that makeup at his age, it's him!  :cheesy:

Edit: Also, Hellboy 1 is better than Hellboy 2.  :kiss:

Mandle

Jack

Pic showing up in rss but not here.

Idiocracy? Maybe Gattaca.

VampireWombat

Mandle

Ponch

The Last Start-fighter? Blade Starter?

lorenzo

VampireWombat

Mandle

Jack

Is it a softcore title?

Debbie Does Deimos?

Mandle

No, it's a recent documentary film, available on Netflix and several other platforms.

Kweepa

Is it a doc about the making of an Aliens film?
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Retro Wolf

Behind the Curve, a documentary about Flat Earthers, very good.
I pass on my turn to the next user who posts!

milkanannan

That user is this guy!  :=

Alright, this is probably too easy, but...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk