*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

VampireWombat

I haven't seen that in years. But I guess I played enough Mortal Kombat 2 to recognize Nightwolf, even though I was thinking his name was T-Hawk...
This movie has been done before, but it's been 6 years. I hope that's okay.

josiah1221

Quote from: VampireWombat on Mon 10/06/2019 21:18:30
I haven't seen that in years. But I guess I played enough Mortal Kombat 2 to recognize Nightwolf, even though I was thinking his name was T-Hawk...

VW, you got 2 different franchises mixed up. ;) Nightwolf was in Mortal Kombat 3. T-Hawk was in Street Fighter 2. (I'm a retro fighting game nerd! Spent waaaayyyyy to much money in the arcades as a teen.)

VampireWombat

Yeah, I figured that out. Though I'm not sure why I'd be familiar with T-Hawk since he wouldn't have been in any of the editions I rented or owned.

VampireWombat

Maybe someone can at least recognize this actor who was in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

VampireWombat

Laura Hunt

Does anybody want to take over? I feel like I've guessed too many movies and shows the last few days so I'll be glad if someone else wants to grab the chance to post something O:)

milkanannan

How about this gem:

milkanannan

Yep, starring Jessie from Saved by the Bell.

Jack

Perhaps a fellow potted plant aficionado will recognise this one.

[imgzoom]http://techtroupe.net/posted/agsForum_movieTitle_169.jpg[/imgzoom]

Snarky

The only Asian movie prominently featuring a potted plant I can think of is Postman Blues:

Spoiler
[close]

Jack

No, that was just a joke. They're not actually looking at the potted plant in the film. Sure looks like they are though.

TheFrighter

Under the Hawthorn Tree?

_

milkanannan

TheFrighter

Zhang Yimou's Yao a yao yao dao wai pe qiao?

(I don't know the international title, sorry)

_

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk