*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

VampireWombat

Laserblast?
(Which apparently shares an actor with Critters 2)

LimpingFish

You're on the right track with Critters. Same time period, same kinda comedy/Sci-Fi vibe.

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

VampireWombat

LimpingFish

Quote from: VampireWombat on Wed 17/07/2019 00:53:12
Oh... Terrorvision?

Correct! I recently bought it on Blu-ray, and it's a damn fine print for such a low-budget '80s oddity. Great cast, too!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

VampireWombat

I only vaguely remember the movie. I think maybe I rented it during a time I got dvds from Netflix.

Now for something completely unrelated.

VampireWombat

Mandle

VampireWombat

That is...

Completely wrong. Though the top image did have the name "Denim Kitchen Party" in the file name when I downloaded it.

Mandle

Hahaha yeah it was a joke.

So, ummmm...

Fright Night?

VampireWombat

Nope. But there are some similarities. Like both being from the 80s.

Mandle

VampireWombat

TheFrighter

My mom is a werewolf?

_

Mandle

VampireWombat

Sorry Mandle, but there are no vampires in this movie. Even though it seems like someone told the writer(s) to make a vampire movie and then last minute they changed it to werewolves without changing much.

Quote from: TheFrighter on Fri 19/07/2019 10:53:27

My mom is a werewolf?

_
You are correct.

Mandle

Quote from: VampireWombat on Fri 19/07/2019 14:00:54
Sorry Mandle, but there are no vampires in this movie. Even though it seems like someone told the writer(s) to make a vampire movie and then last minute they changed it to werewolves without changing much.

Yeah, the garlic around the girl's neck...LOL! I guess they figured the market was flooded with vampire movies and TeenWolf was a big hit so...

VampireWombat

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 19/07/2019 16:00:34

Yeah, the garlic around the girl's neck...LOL! I guess they figured the market was flooded with vampire movies and TeenWolf was a big hit so...
Yeah, and 90% of how John Saxon (of Nightmare on Elm Street fame) played the werewolf  who bit the mom was more like a vampire than a werewolf. I'm not sure if I'd recommend the movie. I got it in a movie set called "Strange Things" which included Krull for some reason.

TheFrighter

Geez, I don't remember how many years ago I saw that movie! Just a silly comedy-horror for teens or early desperate housewive...

Ok, enough with the 80's! Let's go forward!

[imgzoom]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/f9710ab3-faa1-4433-912f-e88612ebca30/scale-to-width-down/627[/imgzoom]

_

lorenzo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk