*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben X

Quote from: VampireWombat on Sat 14/12/2019 18:19:49
Though I was hoping someone would guess The Island of Dr. Moreau.

Which has Kilmer and pig-men but no Kilmer pig-man!

Here's one with two links to previous:

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/YEYQOCh.png[/imgzoom]

Mandle

VampireWombat

I'm 98% sure what this is. I get one of the links, but not sure about the 2nd...
But I am quite confident it is not Red Planet.

Mandle

Prince Of Darkness? (The effects look similar)

milkanannan

TheFrighter

Batman Forever? (Jim Carrey as Enigmist was awful)

_

Ben X

Quote from: TheFrighter on Sun 15/12/2019 09:17:27
Batman Forever?

Correct! The two connections being Val Kilmer and bad morphing effects!

TheFrighter

Geez, that movie wasted Tommy Lee Jones as a ridoclous Two-Face...

Ok, enough with connections! Let's back to the old Europe!

I saw this movie first time when I was 12 or 13 (even if it could be labeled as "nasty video" in some countries  :-[)

[imgzoom]https://stradeperdute.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/noi17.jpg[/imgzoom]

_

Cassiebsg

Ah rats... all I could think of was "Christine", but knew that wasn't it...  :-[
If it's that one, then I watched it around same age as TheFrighter, maybe a year older, but not much more. I agree, not exactly age appropriate, but it sure made sure that I never ever had any interest in drugs after watching it.  (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 15/12/2019 18:50:55
Ah rats... all I could think of was "Christine", but knew that wasn't it...  :-[
If it's that one, then I watched it around same age as TheFrighter, maybe a year older, but not much more. I agree, not exactly age appropriate, but it sure made sure that I never ever had any interest in drugs after watching it.  (laugh)

lol, it's pretty hardcore indeed for a 13 y/o :-D

TheFrighter

Quote from: Laura Hunt on Sun 15/12/2019 18:25:47
Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo? (I think the Engish title was Christiane F.)

Correct, Laura Hunt! Great german movie with David Bowie soundtrack!

Quote from: Laura Hunt on Sun 15/12/2019 19:09:01
Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 15/12/2019 18:50:55

lol, it's pretty hardcore indeed for a 13 y/o :-D

:-[

I watched in early '80s in italian tv, when the "parental control" thing was far to come and every kind movies passed at evening without restrictions... other ages. The effect of a so crude movie on my childhood mind? I'm not a twisted person (well, I hope so) and I totally hate drugs. 
This movie is sure the best againist drugs that many others "just say no" stuff.

_

Laura Hunt

Quote from: TheFrighter on Mon 16/12/2019 08:54:22
I watched in early '80s in italian tv, when the "parental control" thing was far to come and every kind movies passed at evening without restrictions... other ages. The effect of a so crude movie on my childhood mind? I'm not a twisted person (well, I hope so) and I totally hate drugs. 
This movie is sure the best againist drugs that many others "just say no" stuff.
_

The thing that kept me away from hard drugs (you'll pry my weed from my cold, dead hands XD) was basically the junkie epidemic of the 80s that was happening in literally every public park, corner and parking lot in my city when I was little. I didn't really need a movie to tell me about it when it was happening right there in front of my eyes every time I left home for school. Rough times.

Anyway, here's an easy one:

Ben X

Brazil?

If I'm right, someone else please take my go, as I'm away for a few days soon and don't want to hold the game up.

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Ben X on Mon 16/12/2019 10:56:51
Brazil?

If I'm right, someone else please take my go, as I'm away for a few days soon and don't want to hold the game up.

Correct!

The slot is open then, for anybody who wants to take over :)

milkanannan

Mandle

milkanannan

milkanannan

milkanannan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk