*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

lorenzo

Nope! This film came out ten years before True Grit (I'm talking about the original film, not its er... grittier remake). They have some elements in common, however...

Mandle

lorenzo

Mandle

I just followed your clues I must admit... I have never seen the movie that I know of...

Anyway, next...

dayowlron

Is that the Muppet Movie?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

dayowlron

When I saw that picture I could just see Fozzie saying something like "...a bear in his natural habitat... a Studebaker"

Next pic:
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Snarky

Is that Keanu Reeves and Mary-Louise Parker? I can't seem to find a movie they ever did together, or even a movie either of them did apart that this could be. So maybe it's not them?

I'll Guess A Walk in the Clouds just because of the airmen uniforms (?)

josiah1221

Looks more like Natalie Portman. No idea of the movie though.

dayowlron

nothing right yet. it is not any of those actors either.
another shot:

Mandle

Some kind of parody of Top Gun?

milkanannan

dayowlron

Quote from: Ben X on Tue 18/02/2020 07:38:30
Iron Eagle?
Correct Ben. Good movie and not a parody to top gun but they do have a similar vibe to them

Snarky

Aha, so not-Keanu is Jason "Russian mobster who gets killed by Detective Quinn on Dexter" Gedrick, while not-Mary-Louise is Melora "Jan on The Office" Hardin. Well then.

dayowlron

Well Melora Hardin is in the first picture, but the only picture containing Jason Gedrick is he is flying the plane in the second picture.

Ben X

Here's one with a connection to previous:

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/5MiY8WK.png[/imgzoom]

(Apologies for the bad quality, Amazon Prime only has this crappy transfer available!)

Mandle

Exorcist: The Beginning?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk