*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

milkanannan

Mandle

TheFrighter

Tsotsi?

(Southafrican movie of 2005, winner of the Academy Awards for the Foreign Movie. I remember a baby-in-a-pack scene)

_

KyriakosCH

Is it from one of those awful movies "three men and a baby"/"look who's talking" etc?
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Mandle

Quote from: KyriakosCH on Thu 02/04/2020 08:34:22
Is it from one of those awful movies "three men and a baby"/"look who's talking" etc?

Hey, "Three Men And A Baby" wasn't all that bad... But the sequel was terrible...

milkanannan

No correct answers yet.

Excuse the weird cropping on this next pic. The entire movie takes place in a single location, so it is kind of hard to find shots that don't just give it all away:

KyriakosCH

KyriakosCH

And since it is clearly the right answer (those houses are only seen there, indeed), here is the new pic:

Snarky

The City of Lost Children. (I think this is the fourth time we've had it on this thread.)

KyriakosCH

Quote from: Snarky on Thu 02/04/2020 16:28:32
The City of Lost Children. (I think this is the fourth time we've had it on this thread.)

Indeed.

Hopefully I hadn't posted this before (but I wouldn't be surprised if I had :P )

Danvzare

Hey, I recently bought the video game adaptation of that.
It was a bit of a blind buy. I saw it, it looked interesting, it was cheap, so I figured why not.
Overall, pretty nice game... it hasn't aged well though. It's really REALLY clunky.

KyriakosCH

Quote from: Danvzare on Thu 02/04/2020 18:02:27
Hey, I recently bought the video game adaptation of that.
It was a bit of a blind buy. I saw it, it looked interesting, it was cheap, so I figured why not.
Overall, pretty nice game... it hasn't aged well though. It's really REALLY clunky.

Snarky

A film we haven't had before.

KyriakosCH

milkanannan

Snarky

Gilbert

Ghostbusters

Yeah. Just a stupid joke. I don't know what this is.  :grin:

Frodo

TheFrighter

Hmm, that metal conic things are a hint but I can't focus what...

_

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk