*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarky

Nothing so far. (I'm pretty sure the cones are lampshades. I suppose they are a hint of sorts, but the car is probably more of a giveaway.)

Mandle

Snarky

If you wanna know which film, if that's so… Yes it is. (That's what it is.)

Winona, Cher and baby Christina Ricci.

I vividly remember watching this in some after-school social club at around age twelve. Rewatched it recently, and it still holds up pretty well.

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Snarky on Wed 08/04/2020 10:38:37
If you wanna know which film, if that's so... Yes it is. (That's what it is.)

Shoop shoop shoop shoop shoop!

Quote from: Snarky on Wed 08/04/2020 10:38:37I vividly remember watching this in some after-school social club at around age twelve. Rewatched it recently, and it still holds up pretty well.

I was 16/17 and fell in love madly with Winona Ryder in this video. I don't know why I tried to convince myself for so many years after this that I was attracted to guys when my fate had so clearly been sealed then and there :-D

Give me a couple of hours and I'll post a new screenshot!

Snarky

Quote from: Snarky on Wed 08/04/2020 10:38:37
If you wanna know which film, if that's so… Yes it is. (That's what it is.)

Jesus, this is terrible. Really trying to force the rhyme and meter. I apologize.

(I also didn't know until recently that this was a cover version. Interestingly Cher seems to follow the original recording by Merry Clayton more than the version that became a hit for Betty Everett.)

Quote from: Laura Hunt on Wed 08/04/2020 11:03:58
I was 16/17 and fell in love madly with Winona Ryder in this video. I don't know why I tried to convince myself for so many years after this that I was attracted to guys when my fate had so clearly been sealed then and there :-D

lol

Understandable.

Laura Hunt

OK, there it goes. I've already posted at least one film from this director before. Should be easy:

lorenzo

Laura Hunt

Oh come ON! You google searched the image, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU? (laugh)

*grumbles* Your turn!

lorenzo

Quote from: Laura Hunt on Wed 08/04/2020 13:27:39
Oh come ON! You google searched the image, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU? (laugh)
Well, obviously. It was way too difficult, I couldn't have guessed it otherwise. I mean... I can see the cigarette in the picture, but where's the coffee?!

I'll update this post in a bit when I have a new image!

Quintaros

lorenzo

Correct! That was really quick!

Quintaros

Haircut and sweater and landscape... they all clicked.

Next movie:

Mandle

Quintaros

TheFrighter

KyriakosCH

This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Quintaros

Snarky

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk