*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireWombat

Some of the people look vaguely familiar, but Adam Scott is the only one who I know for sure...

Idunno. Little Evil?

milkanannan

No, I’ll post a new screenshot tomorrow.

Snarky

Quote from: milkanannan on Wed 14/10/2020 19:36:49
Quote from: Snarky on Wed 14/10/2020 19:33:09
Oh, I think I've seen this. Is it that romantic comedy where Mark Ruffalo falls in love with the ghost of Reese Witherspoon?

This is an actual movie? (laugh)

You tell me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sq56IG85CY

VampireWombat

Well, I confirmed it's not A.C.O.D. even though that movie does have both Adam Scott and the man from the first 2 pictures. Who apparently also played "the dad" in Let Me In...

I do know what movie this is though, now. But I disliked what little of what I watched of it enough that I won't say its name.

milkanannan

Quote from: Snarky on Wed 14/10/2020 20:12:10
Quote from: milkanannan on Wed 14/10/2020 19:36:49
Quote from: Snarky on Wed 14/10/2020 19:33:09
Oh, I think I've seen this. Is it that romantic comedy where Mark Ruffalo falls in love with the ghost of Reese Witherspoon?

This is an actual movie? (laugh)

You tell me:

Wow, I thought the concept was too cliched to be real, but here we are. (laugh) Btw can Reese Witherspoon play any role aside from smart/quirky?

milkanannan

Stupot

milkanannan

TIL there’s another Blade Runner movie. No, it’s not that.

morganw

Step Brothers
(I'm almost sure)

milkanannan

Yeah, you got it! Looks like a completely different movie without the main guys:

Your go!

milkanannan

Quote from: VampireWombat on Wed 14/10/2020 20:36:51
Well, I confirmed it's not A.C.O.D. even though that movie does have both Adam Scott and the man from the first 2 pictures. Who apparently also played "the dad" in Let Me In...

I do know what movie this is though, now. But I disliked what little of what I watched of it enough that I won't say its name.

Why did you hate the movie so much? I'm not saying it is a cinematic masterpiece, but it had a few funny moments. Also, the whole 40-living-at-home thing was interesting in its relevance to contemporary times.

VampireWombat

Quote from: milkanannan on Fri 16/10/2020 07:39:59
Why did you hate the movie so much? I'm not saying it is a cinematic masterpiece, but it had a few funny moments. Also, the whole 40-living-at-home thing was interesting in its relevance to contemporary times.
Probably because it was a Will Ferrel comedy. Then add that I generally don't like rated R comedies...

milkanannan

Yeah I also have never found Will Ferrel funny. John C Reilly can be funny at times.

I’ve got a friend that hates that movie too, but it’s because he’s 40 and lives with his parents. (laugh)

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Snarky

No, that's Henry Cavill.

Galen

The Man from U.N.C.L.E!

LimpingFish

Quote from: Galen on Sun 18/10/2020 06:06:20
The Man from U.N.C.L.E!

So that means it must be Alicia Vikander...

Quite a face-altering freeze-frame.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Galen

Time for something that might be a little more cryptic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk