Coloring Ball: Weapon of Choice (Voting until August 18th)

Started by jasonleeholm, Mon 01/08/2011 23:30:25

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonleeholm

The Shape:

The Theme:
Create a weapon that can be carried by an individual. Technological or biological, melee or ranged, small and concealed or two-handed shoulder-mounted backpack-generator powered, it's up to you.

The Rules:
You can rotate the image as needed, but retain the original shape (outline can be recolored as part of the image).

The Deadline:
August 14, 2011

The Trophies:

arj0n

Always wanted to...

abort,
annihilate, annul,
axe, blot out, break
down, butcher, consume,
cream, crush, damage, deface,
demolish, desolate, despoil, dismantle,
dispatch, end, eradicate, erase, exterminate,
extinguish, extirpate, gut, impair, level, liquidate,
maim, mar, maraud, mutilate, nullify, obliterate, overturn,
quash, quell, ravage, ravish, raze, ruin, sabotage,
shatter, slay, smash, snuff out, splatter, spoliate,
stamp out, suppress, swallow up, tear down,
torpedo, total, trash, vaporize, waste,
wipe out, wreck, or zap
...your enemy?

Then here's your change!

I present you:
A custom-made man-portable 3rd-generation recoilless hand-fired rocket propelled anti-antagonist weapon:
THE BAZOOKAGS [tm]

Usage:
Stick your hand in the back side (right side in the image), hold the grip firmly, raise, aim and launch!

Warning:
*only to be used within AGS games*

NickyNyce

Wow, very cool Arj0n....I want one.

arj0n

Thanx.

I want one.
Not before you've shown your entry  ;)

arj0n

more entries please, so we can form a 'the expendables' team  8)

NickyNyce

I'll be in this, but at the moment I still want your gun....probably in a day or two I'll get something out

Darius Poyer

This was a tough shape to work with, so I ended up using a flat perspective for this one.

Its a laser derringer. The green capsule represents the ammo.

arj0n

May I present you all an ancient 100% biological weapon:

the AGSonusFunestusSaurus

This was the first ever Sound Gun used in ancient times when the Neanderthal did roaming around.
Like the modern Emu, it had no real flying capabilities but it could run like hell.
When in the Neanderthal men where in war with other tribes they carried this weapon-bird to a tactical point near the enemy but out of reach of their spears.
Once the bird noticed an enemy it was able to create a terrible sonic and ultrasonic screech, hurting or killing the enemy.
Why it never attacked it's own tribe people? the "never bite the hand that's feed you" principle...
(although some people believe these bird-carriers placed some sort of better-safe-then-sorry-resin,
prepared by a secret formula, in their ears making it impossible to hear the screeches...)

It had 3 levels of screeches having 3 different effects:
  • The sonic bullets:
            Injures the enemy - causing deafness which took away tactical communication possibilities
  • The sonic grenade:
            Incapacitate the enemy - causing serious nerve-system damage and therefor immobility
  • The ultrasonic cannon:
            Kills the enemy almost instantly - with a 100% guaranty

It also has 1 secret weapon:
  • The snot mines:
            Injures the enemy very slowly but very deadly, it could shoot snot mines with an incredible hit range.
           It's snot contains a certain high level form of sulfuric which slowly melts down the skin and other soft tissue leading to a very slow and painful death...
           This secret weapon was very convenient when this dino-bird was suffering from a temporary soar throat after many quick attacks :D

Although this dino-bird is surrounded by mysteries, one thing is sure: I'm glad it has extinct.

EDIT:
    forgot to mention: this is not an official entry, made it just for fun (and to encourage more entries from others...  ;))

NickyNyce

This AGSonusFunestusSaurus is not extinct......She makes me dinner every night!!!!

And yes...the ultrasonic high pitch screech is deafening

arj0n

Quote from: NickyNyce on Fri 05/08/2011 13:01:26
This AGSonusFunestusSaurus is not extinct......She makes me dinner every night!!!!
And yes...the ultrasonic high pitch screech is deafening
not extinct...? ...onoes!!

Nice design Darius!

Tabata

features:
* four different lasers
* four self recharging storage batteries
* compass
* ultra-sonic (weapons and diagnostic mode)
* extremely sharp blade (in case of power failure)
* hidden compartment with antidote, duct tape and screwdriver  ;D
* retractable handle and trigger

Ghost

Warmonger: Damn it, Fred, you always amaze me!
Scientist: Well, you asked for the most deadly weapon of all time.
Warmonger: And you made it. Its sight along will crush my enemies!
Scientist: Ah, it was nothing. A simple rocket launcher modified to fire switchblades instead...
Other Scientist: Training the ninja penguins was hard, though.
Warmonger: Still. Sliced, exploded, and savaged by an angry bird. What a way to go!

arj0n

Very nice one Tabata.

Ghost, that dangerous angry ninja penguin looks so sweet  ;)

Tabata

Tank you Arj0n!
To be honest, my first try has been a forearm-cuff, too â€" but you were faster with a real good one  ;)

Ghost

Quote from: Tabata on Sun 07/08/2011 10:34:53
To be honest, my first try has been a forearm-cuff, too â€" but you were faster with a real good one  ;)
I'm still having fantasies about the BAZOOKAGS firing really, really big blue cups ;)

Tabata

Quote from: Ghost on Sun 07/08/2011 11:02:52
I'm still having fantasies about the BAZOOKAGS firing really, really big blue cups ;)

Yeah â€" that would be cool!
Tabata is already catched into that fantasy.
Maybe Arj0n will do a little game about it.  *wink, wink*  ;D

arj0n

Quote from: Tabata on Sun 07/08/2011 11:50:07
Quote from: Ghost on Sun 07/08/2011 11:02:52

Yeah â€" that would be cool!
Tabata is already catched into that fantasy.
Maybe Arj0n will do a little game about it.  *wink, wink*  ;D
Sadly enough I can't make up an awesome title.... ;D

arj0n

Darkdan, Ponch, NickyNyce (or others), me want to see your entry ;)

NickyNyce

Yes, sorry for the oh so slow entry, I've been hammering away at my game The Visitor, almost done with the last couple BG's....I'm off work tomorrow, I'm not gonna miss this.

You guys have certainly not made it any easier getting an entry out, good stuff everyone!!!

arj0n

Quote from: NickyNyce on Tue 09/08/2011 12:39:31
Yes, sorry for the oh so slow entry, I've been hammering away at my game The Visitor, almost done with the last couple BG's....
well, that IS a perfect excuse Nicky   8)
Looking nice b.t.w., the style is sort of comparable to 'Jimmy the Troublemaker', nice.
off-topic: so how's the progress going with your game?

I'm off work tomorrow, I'm not gonna miss this.
You promised us an entry so you're not allowed to miss this anyway  ;)

You guys have certainly not made it any easier getting an entry out, good stuff everyone!!!
now I'm getting even more curious to see your astonishing entry :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk