The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

TomatoesInTheHead

Wonder why your scars changed sides when you turned your head and

> climb ladder

Tabata

Thank you for the tip about the holster (I missed it on the other images, so I wasn't sure about this). :)

Now to think about the identity of our character. Is he a thief and stole an identity to get into wherever he is now? Where is his weapon and what does he remember at all? Does he have to hide or can he call for help, if there is someone else around?

> think about the reason for your presence in this building and about your intensions/main-goal

NickyNyce

EDIT ------------------

WHAM

-----

> climb ladder

You begin you ascent...

It seems fairly dark out there, but you can smell freshly mowed lawn and you can hear running water. You also see what looks like a pistol lying on the glass you evidently fell through earlier. Looks like freedom was closer than you...

Oh crap!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- Ooompf!"

Well today is NOT your lucky day, now is it?

I'll be taking a short break from now, since we've gotten started so well. I will keep up the minimum of "1 post per 24 hours", maybe more if I have the time. Since it's sunday today... Oh well, I might just be back!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

arj0n

Wham, when you're back:

>pick up broken rung

WHAM

-----

> pick up broken rung

You pick up the slightly bent metal rung and place it in your free pocket.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

arj0n

Quote from: WHAM on Sun 07/08/2011 13:37:48
> climb ladder
You pick up the slightly bent metal rung and place it in your free pocket.
> climb ladder should be >pick up broken rung. This is your only warning :o
But I forgive you ;D  ;)

NickyNyce

LOL....good one Arj0n...

>Take cover behind pipes, throw metal rung to break the rest of the glass and have the gun fall  

>Save game

WHAM

-----

> Take cover behind pipes, throw metal rung to break the rest of the glass and have the gun fall  

The pipes do not provide much cover, so you give the rung a very careful toss. It thunks off the thick glass without effect.

You sigh with relief, wondering what might have happened if the rest of the glass had actually come crashing down in the narrow shaft. You pocket the rung again, wondering if it could have other, less dangerous uses.

EDIT: You wonder for a while what this strange "save" feature might be?

Tabata

> try using it as a screwdriver at the grate

WHAM

-----

> try using it as a screwdriver at the grate

You ponder for a good while how to use the rung as a screwdriver. It is basically a metal pipe, bent into shape, with both ends broken. If you had some good tools you might be able to hammer the rung's end into a screwdriver, but you've yet to spot a hammer or an anvil.

Tabata

> climb up again carefully (there is only one step missing), so you should be able to get the weapon by using the rung

Prozail

I was thinking more in the lines of removing the grating, either by giving it a good kick (the screws are corroded), or by using that rung as a leverage to bend it away from the wall.

> Remove grating with rung

> Kick grating in frustration.

WHAM

-----

> climb up again carefully (there is only one step missing), so you should be able to get the weapon by using the rung

You carefully climb up. The top rungs, the ones above the one which broke, feel quite loose and you don't dare put any weight on them. You decide to use the rung to try to reach the gun. You can't quite reach, but a more vigorous move does manage to knock down some pieces of glass as well as the gun.

Your holster is now filled with gun. For some reason it does not make you feel much safer, though.

Dualnames

>use the shard to cut your pants. (I don't want to issue my whole idea in one command)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

WHAM

-----

> use the shard to cut your pants.

You use the piece of glass as a knife to shorten a pant sleeve and stuff the piece of cloth into your pocket along with the piece of glass.

Dualnames

>Tear the piece of cloth in half, tie the one part of the cloth on the one edge of the rung. Tie the other half of the cloth on the other edge of the rung.

(I hope this gets across correctly)

That's what you should have

R     cloth
--o ------------------
|
|
|
|
--o -------------------
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

WHAM

-----

>  Tear the piece of cloth in half, tie the one part of the cloth on the one edge of the rung. Tie the other half of the cloth on the other edge of the rung.

You feel confused, but the voices in your head were quite adamant the cloth had to be combined with the rung. The purpose of this is unknown.

Armageddon

Out of no where a wild zombite appears, you attack. It was very effective. Gain +12 XP. Loot one scumm encrusted eyeball from zombite.

-=Lisa=-

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk