The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

cat

WHAM

> Examine elevator

You step into the elevator for a better look. The lights on the ceiling are out, just like everywhere. There is a control panel with four buttons: one unlabelled red button and three metallic buttons labelled 1, 2 and 3. On the wall there is a monitor of some kind, near the ceiling. You think that would normally show you what floor you were on or something.
Stapled to the WEST wall is also a piece pf paper labelled "safety instructions".

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

cat

> examine ceiling of elevator if there is some kind of door.

WHAM

> Examine ceiling of elevator if there is some kind of door

Nope, no door in the ceiling. Just a set of three narrow light fixtures which appear to be covered with glass. Each of them is too narrow to get a human through.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Ponch

> Read "Safety Instructions" (and are we still hearing a banging noise?)

WHAM

> Read "Safety Instructions"

You can read the words from over here just fine, so you do. (What, why would you say WHAM was too lazy to draw a new picture for such a small change?)

The safety instructions read:
"If elevator stops:
1. Wait for 10 seconds, press and hold any of the floor buttons to attempt door open, repeat 5 times
2. If doors do not open and elevator still does not move, press red button to radio for help
3. If nobody responds to your calls-"
The rest of the text has been scratched out, and a small note has been scribbled next to the scratched out words: "Removed due to misuse, not funny!"

Wonkyth

Well...
>Press red button
...I guess...
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

TomatoesInTheHead

We should just wait and float upwards on the water that is probably already filling the elevator shaft below us - we could even gain HPs by resting while the water level slowly rises :=

cat

Ok, in case we need to do that again later on another level:

> get new pool cue from pool room

WHAM

>Press red button

Yeah, what could ever go wrong with YOU pressing unknown buttons, eh?

... eh?

You press the red button, it makes a gentle clicking noise, nothing happens.

Lt. Smash

I think it's time to find out where that banging noise is coming from.

Sooo, let's

> Go back and examine room after room to find out where that noise comes from but slowly and careful (as we don't know which hidden dangerous things are waiting on use  :-\)

WHAM

>Go back and examine room after room to find out where that noise comes from but slowly and careful

You head back, your feet splashing in the shallow pool of water gathering slowly on the floors. You pick up a new pool que on your and discard the broken half of your old one.

You find yourself in the hub-room and hear some banging and what sounds like muttered curses coming from door B-4.

Ponch

> Knock on door. Say "I'm selling these fine leather jackets door to door."

Ryan Timothy B

I didn't really follow the game too much once this room was discovered, but weren't all these rooms explored? Or were the doors locked?

Ponch

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Fri 30/09/2011 14:33:02
I didn't really follow the game too much once this room was discovered, but weren't all these rooms explored? Or were the doors locked?

The one door we tried was locked. And we are easily distracted apparently ( ::) ), so we gave up and started looking for condoms or candy something, I think. (Driving this guy around is like trying to herd a toddler on a sugar rush. ;) )

WHAM

> Knock on door. Say "I'm selling these fine leather jackets door to door"

You rap your knuckles on the door's metal surface and shout out the first thing that comes to ming:
"I'm selling these fine leather jackets door to door!"

The noises behind the door subside and a few tense moments of silence ensue. Finally, you can hear a few splashy footfalls behind the door, followed a male voice responding: "Wait, what?"

You feel that your witty humor was not fully understood by the person behind the door. It does not seem like the door is about to open.

Ponch

> I said "Residental Green security, going door to door." Are you having any security related problems today, sir?
> (Prepare to run if this goes south)

WHAM

> I said "Residental Green security, going door to door." Are you having any security related problems today, sir?

You correct your previous statement and identify yourself as a member of the "residential green" security force in a very polite manner. There is a short pause.

Voice: "What the hell... What kind of fucking bastards are you?"

Before you can draw breath to attempt explaining your predicament.

Voice: "You... You sick fucks, I hope you'll burn in hell! I know what happened out there, I SAW you OC fucks shoot both of our security guys cold, and I know nobody has used the tram from the main facility since the power is out! You think I'll fall for that? You think you can do whatever you want? Fuck you! I'll rather drown in here than let you play with any of us anymore!"

You can hear a crashing noise from behind the door, as if a heavy object was thrown against a wall. You feel your introduction didn't go too well.

gameboy

>Try to reason with the person behind the door. Tell him "it's a misunderstanding", "I'm on your side", "if we team up we can help each other", etc.

Wonkyth

"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk