The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

WHAM

-----

> Try code 639355 to open Newell's door.

You step to door "B2 - Newell / Newell" and start entering a passcode to the kaypad on the door:

6,3,9,3,5,5, GREEN
The door panel lets out a short buzzing noise followed by two short beeps. You have a pretty good idea what that means buy you still try to open the door. It remains steadfastly locked.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Ponch

Call 1-800-Whamgames. Surely they have a hint line. My post in the hints n tips forum hasn't produced any results. :P

WHAM

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 05/10/2011 20:38:44
Call 1-800-Whamgames. Surely they have a hint line. My post in the hints n tips forum hasn't produced any results. :P

You are still not thinking outside the box.  ;) What would be the fun in a puzzle if I just give it away, eh? By the way, since it seems the game is stuck, I will treat each day of no player input as a turn skipped in the game, so the water will keep mercilessly flooding in at a growing rate. Have fun! Ahehehehehehee!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

gameboy

> Go back to the room where Gabe Newell was shot.
> Examine door that leads to east.
> Knock on door.

WHAM

-----

> Go back to the room where Gabe Newell was shot.
> Examine door that leads to east.
> Knock on door.

You head back to the small security room. You feel slight relief to see the emergency light still shining in here, at least you know there is some power still in this place.

You carefully examine the door leading EAST. The door appears to be a sturdy metal door with no handle or obvious mechanism to open it. Giving the door a small push you can hear some sort of mechanism groaning in protest inside the walls.

You decide to knock on the door. Despite being obviously quite thick, you think you can hear the echo of your knocks boucing on the other side of the door, getting distant and fading away. You wait for a few moments, listening intently, but can hear nothing in response, save for the faint sound of running water on the other side of the door as well.

Lt. Smash

> Press green button. While door moves a bit put pool cue underneath.

WHAM

-----

> Press green button. While door moves a bit put pool cue underneath.

You accidentally stomp on the dead mans hand and extend your free hand to press the green button. There is a click from the button, but no response from the door this time. You think it might have to do with the power being out for reasons unknown...

Lt. Smash

Aah forgot that...

Hmm.. ok then... emmm.... well... we should.... no...hmm... stupid... ok

> Just pull out TV power chord ;D

selmiak

> go to kitchen freezer and get some hot pockets. Carry them in your hand.
>As it is later now, go back to B4 and knock and ask: Mr Klugman? Mr Miller? Are you hungry? I have some dry but cold and still delicious hot pockets here we can share.
> if no reply -> knock again
> if still no reply -> eat hot pockets and smack so loud he can hear it through the door.

Prozail

go to the Newells locked door and enter PIN 4804 green on the keyboard.... (and try 4804 red if green dont work.. )

And you can try 2922 on Brothertons door aswell...   ;D

I actually tried this a while back, but couldn't decode it then. glad i gave it another go now.

Tabata

Only a little thought about our char...

Quote from: WHAM on Mon 03/10/2011 23:16:47
Voice: "... I SAW you OC fucks shoot both of our security guys cold, and I know nobody has used the tram from the main facility since the power is out! ..."

The ID our char is wearing belongs to one of those dead security guys and the whiteboard told us, that they have been on duty together (and we started with nearly no bullets left).  So he possibly is the bad guy :o

Ponch

The bad guy? But he's so nice! He loves hot pockets AND Starship Troopers. He's practically a saint! ;)

WHAM

@Prozail
Congratulations man! You were able to think outside th box! Your command will be done when I get home from work.  :)

cat

WHAM

Quote from: cat on Thu 06/10/2011 08:05:31
@Prozail: care to explain?

Hee, hee! I feel soooo clever now! I was sure people woud realize it too quickly and feared it was too obvious or easy.  ;D

Prozail

Quote from: cat on Thu 06/10/2011 08:05:31
@Prozail: care to explain?

Spoiler

It's hidden in plain sight...
[close]

Spoiler

...atleast if you're a computer.
[close]

and if you still don't figure it out...
Spoiler

http:// www. onlinebarcodereader. com

(had to add spaces, it wouldn't hide it otherswise...)
[close]

cat

Wow, wouldn't have figured that out ever...

Wonkyth

Dammit!
I even noticed that, but just assumed it was his ID number again!
If I was a little less lazy, I might have checked. :P

Good one, Prozail!
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Lt. Smash

Oh my! I knew it. Actually I searched google for a barcode translator. After some minutes of no luck, I gave up, thinking: these barcodes look the same, so that can't be the solution... Man, i was so wrong...

Very clever idea WHAM!!!  ;)

WHAM

Good to hear I didn't piss anyone off by being too cryptic. :)

I'm going to have a massively busy weekend, so I'm not going to be able to do any new turns until monday. However, you people are very close to chapter 4 now! See ya next week!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk