The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

WHAM

Instructions for new players

If you want to try your hand at this "game", just read up on the last few pages (or all the pages, if you have a few hours to waste) and think up a funny, interesting or useful command that follows the rules stated below. Anyone can enter new commands at any time, but only one SIMPLE command is accepted per "turn", to keep confusion to a minimum.

Making suggestions is also welcome!

RULES:
- I post once roughly every 24 hours, sometimes more often. If I take a break, I will tty to provide some warning.
- No overcomplicated entries.
"> Grab crowbar and smash the porcelain doll" is fine.

"> Grab crowbar, smash porcelain doll, then run to the elevator and smash the button repeatedly if the monster in the next room got angry. Also: stop wearing pants" will go ignored due to overcomplication. We are not in a hurry, people. Take your time and see what happens step by step.

- All gameplay input must be preceded with a ">" as given in examples above.
This will help me differentiate any potential discussions between players on later actions from actual gameplay entries.

- Only one input will be considered per post, so if someone's already entered input after my last post, any further input will most likely be ignored (unless it is REALLY good or I feel really energetic and want to draw it).

- THERE ARE NO LIMITS
Anything is possible. If you can think it, the game can probably do it.

-----

* CRASH *
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- Ooompf!"
You are... who are you? What the heck? WHERE are you? What are you doing here?

-----

*BOOOOOM*
Oh well now THAT didn't sound too good. It was almost like an explosion!

-----

You are in a small room. You have a feeling you should be doing something really important. Too bad you cannot remember what it is. What you CAN remember is that you are running out of time FAST!

On your feet, man! Get to it!

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

LRH

WHAM

Since its the very start, I'll be online for a while and do the first few turns a bit faster to get everything going.
Also, love the way you're taking risks right from the start Domithan. Keep in mind, this game has a health bar and that has implications.

-----

> Turn valve

You turn the valve. Nothing happens. Judging by the lack of any sound from the large pipe, you deduce that nothing is running through it at the moment.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

WHAM

-----

> grab a shard of glass

You pocket a good-sized shard of glass. You are slightly afraid of walking around too fast now, as the shard is quite close to your... well, you know what.

Baron

>Open Grate (?)

Don't lean too far to the left when you do it!

Grim

>Climb the ladder.  Isn't that obvious? ;) It's some kind of elevator shaft in a zombie infested lab, clearly.

Domino

WHAM

-----

> Open Grate

The metal mesh is fairly sturdy, although the bolts holding it in place seem a little corroded.

You give the mesh a good yank, but it just isn't enough.

Tabata

to be sure, ther isn't an enemy or fire behind ....

>  (try to) open the door carefully

Prozail

I know we don't have a lot of time but still id like to

> Examine my name-tag

WHAM

-----

> (try to) open the door carefully

The handle turns and you can hear the mechanism working, but the door does not move. You (try to) push and pull (carefully), to no effect. You see no hinges on this side, so you deduce they are on the other side and the door SHOULD open by pushing.

arj0n

Use a piece of glass on the grate's corroded bolt(s).

Tabata

> examine ? ? ? (see image, whatever it is)

WHAM

-----

> Use a piece of glass on the grate's corroded bolt(s). (Arjon! You forgot the ">", this is your only warning >:()

The glass shard is too thick to fit into the grooves on the bolts, and bashing the bolts with it will only cut your palms and break the glass shard.

(Oh and Tabata: its the gun holster the inventory has a slot for)

Prozail

Still interested of that ID-card attached to my vest, and if it can tell me anything about who, what, why im here at all..
so..

> Examine ID-card (or nametag)

arj0n

Quote from: WHAM on Sun 07/08/2011 10:58:33
(Arjon! You forgot the ">", this is your only warning >:()
Geez, sorry....

WHAM

@Arjon: It's okay, I forgive you. I guess the angry smiley was a little overkill.  :)

-----

>Examine ID-card (or nametag)

Well this looks odd somehow. Despite the fact you have amnesia, you're pretty sure you never had such a magnificent beard in your life.

arj0n

Quote from: WHAM on Sun 07/08/2011 11:30:54
@Arjon: It's okay, I forgive you.  :)
Phew  ;)

>Use ID-card on the grate's corroded bolt(s)

WHAM

-----

> Use ID-card on the grate's corroded bolt(s)

You tear the velcro-attached ID card off your chest and flap it around the rusty bolts for a while. The cheaply made laminated card bends uselessly and has no effect.

You decide to put the ID card back on your chest so as to not lose it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk