The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

BlueAngel

Isn’t the metal door leading to room nr 3?   ??? (I not good at maps  :) )

>Check name on id cards against table.
> Take the map; try to figure out where you are.
>Search the sofas
>Look at movie disks
>Try and see if your memory is coming back

WHAM

-----

> Try the elevator button

You press the button next to the elevator. The button makes an understated click but nothing else seems to happen. It seems your estimate on the "no power" scenario was correct. You shrug and return to the hallway.

> Take a peek behind door number A3

You walk to door A3 and attempt to open it. The handle appears to be locked in place and will not move.
Below the handle there is a small keypad, which seems to still have some power in it, or at least the green button emits a light glow. You press the green button just for the hell of it, and get a small beeping noise from the door, clearly stating that you need the correct passcode to get through.

As you glance at the other doors, you make note of the names on the doors. You also make note of the names on the doors.

The names on the doors are:

A1 - Stephenson
A2 - Paterson / Godwin
A3 - Stuewe

B1 - Brotherton
B2 - Newell / Newell
B3 - Haun / Farley
B4 - Miller / Klugman

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Ponch

> Go to door B2. Enter 668428 on the keypad

TomatoesInTheHead

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 05/09/2011 19:38:55
I'm surprised you didn't suggest entering 5318008!

WHAM

Quote from: TomatosInTheHead on Mon 05/09/2011 19:51:49
Quote from: Ponch on Mon 05/09/2011 19:38:55
I'm surprised you didn't suggest entering 5318008!

I see what you did there!  ;D
Will post the results of Ponch's secret code tomorrow, now I sleep.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

selmiak

WHAM

-----

You step to door "B2 - Newell / Newell" and start entering a passcode to the kaypad on the door:

6-6-8-4-2-8-green button
The door panel lets out a short buzzing noise followed by two short beeps. You have no idea what that means so you try to open the door. It remains steadfastly locked.

selmiak

WHAM

-----

> Walk S on green carpet

You walk as far SOUTH as possible, literally rubbing your nose against the cool concrete wall to the south of you.
While standing there, staring at the barely visible wall in the middle of a dark hallway, you realize you can hear the distant sound of trickling water from the NORTH, that you couldn't hear a while ago.

Ponch

> Assume fighting stance with pool cue. Go north.

WHAM

-----

> Assume fighting stance with pool cue. Go north.

You hold the pool que like a mighty spear, ready to impale any enemy.
You head back NORTH and re-enter the dining room area. The faint sound of trickling water seems to be coming from the kitchen to the WEST. It's not that loud, but the fact that this whole place seems to be utterly empty and silent seems to magnify even the slightest sounds.

Ponch

"Like a mighty spear" instead of a bad ass bo staff. I guess that firmly establishes he's not a kung fu master. I guess this means Ray Park won't be playing him in the movie adaptation.  ;)

gameboy

WHAM

-----

> Go west

You head WEST, towards the kitchen.

It appears there is a small trickle of water coming from behind the metal door on the wall. The water slowly trickles down into the sewers.

selmiak

> Open door to N (with cue) and be prepared for another dead body ...

Ponch

Shouldn't we look through the little glass window first? The chamber might be flooded. Or there could be zombies. Or a kung fu master (whom we clearly would not be prepared to fight).

RetroJay

I knew it.

I just, bloody, knew it.

We should have done somethi'n else with the machine in the sewers.

But... NOoo.
We destroyed it... Didn't we.

And now we are going to drown in human S**T as this place floods with the stuff. :o

Glub... Glub.

TomatoesInTheHead

Unless I'm mistaken, we never tried the door on the right side of the screen, did we?
In terms of geographic directions, what's it again? Wasn't this W? Since I think we went E before. So the heavy steel door would lead S, rendering our current next command invalid...

Assuming that the room behind the steel door is probably flooded, I'd strongly suggest that we try the remaining door first.
So:
> GO WEST (in the open air)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk