Previous topic - Next topic

WHAM

> Read sign beneath the speaker to find out what the current alarm signal means

You read the poster on the wall:

Code: ags

! KNOW YOUR ALARM !

1. FIRE ALARM
Continuous rising and lowering tone
- Alert others, avoid smoke inhalation, use available fire extinguishing equipment if possible
- Do not use the elevator

2. FLOODING ALARM
Repeated long rising and lowering tone pattern
- Alert others, identify source of flooding and isolate area

3. CO2 ALARM
A long undulating tone followed by two sharp tones
- Seek respirators (each floor has 4), alert engineering, contact GREEN and BLUE to ensure their status

4. EVACUATION ALARM / GENERAL ALARM
Short rising tone repeated in rapid succession
- Evacuate the floor you are on in a calm and orderly manner.
- If necessary, access Submersibles on level 3

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Big GC

Its a C02 alarm. So I think we better find a respirator. We cant be sure the air in the medical room is breathable either.

I suggest we try the coms room.
1. for respirotor
2. to see if we can contact some allies.

Also lets not just open any doors without listening or peeking into the rooms. Last time we almost died.

>open coms door enough to peek in - if empty enter
Making a game - this should be easy......?

WHAM

POST BROKEN

Formatting doesnt work and I cant get the image to show up. Will try to post later...
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Bulbapuck

What the.. Your post is weird to me, forum codes don't seem to work in it o.0 Is it the same for anyone else?

WHAM

Yeah, something werid is going on. None of the [] -tags seem to work for me either, thus post removed until this resolved.

WHAM

> Open coms door enough to peek in - if empty enter

You walk up to the door marked "COMM" and open it just enough so you can peek inside. The room appears quiet and clear, albeit dark, so you decide to enter it.

This rooms reminds you of the one you woke up in, but this one appears to be some kind of control room, rather than a meeting room. There is an identical large monitor with cameras mounted on the wall, and at the back of the room appears to be some sort of workstation. It's really dark in here, and the only sound you can hear is the shrill alarm tone from the corridor.

Big GC

May I suggest

>Access work station and search for clues and info.

I am hoping we can reactivate O2 from here. If not we might need to take a quick trip back to the respirator for a fresh breath.
Speaking of which we should keep checking in on our "patient" as I feel she is the one we had a video call with early on. She knows us and can fill in our memory.

Tabata

Quote from: Big GC on Sun 13/05/2012 14:14:35
If not we might need to take a quick trip back to the respirator for a fresh breath.

... and one of the fuses from over there might be usefull, since here seems to be one missing.

TomatoesInTheHead

There's a small thing lying on the floor in front of us, possibly the missing fuse?

Tabata

Quote from: TomatoesInTheHead on Sun 13/05/2012 15:23:54
There's a small thing lying on the floor in front of us...
Hey! Wow -
You might have tomatoes in the head, but not on the eyes!!
Well spotted, eagle eye!   :cheesy:

selmiak

so if the workstation doesn't work because of no power
>pick up fuse and put it in the empty spot and hope to get things running in here.

WHAM

>Access work station and search for clues and info.

You take a seat in front of the workstation and glance over the equipment there. On the desk, besides the monitor, mouse and keyboard there is a fairly large device with two slots, one of which is empty, while the other holds an unmarked device. The device's only identifying feature are the characters "ENC-U-4K", which are carved onto its face.

Under the desk on two metallic racks are two large devices you believe to be some sort of computers. You prod anything remotely power-button-like on all the devices, but none respond in any way to your efforst. It looks like they are unpowered.

Victor6

> Check the fuse box \ breakers.

WHAM

> Check the fuse box \ breakers

You stand up and walk to the fuse box again. There are no breakers, just a set of four fuse slots like in the last room, and a big red button.
You notice that all of these fuses look different than in the other room: it appears that some sort small plastic plate has popped off of them, revealing a black and red mark beneath. Now that you look closer, you also notice that the fuse
box smells faintly of burnt plastic.

Keith Keiser

>Pick the thing on the ground up and Examine it.

Frodo

Quote from: Keith Keiser on Tue 15/05/2012 21:20:25
>Pick the thing on the ground up and Examine it.

I also think that should be our next move.   :smiley:

Big GC

WHAM

> Pick the thing on the ground up and Examine it.

You kneel down to pick up the small item on the floor. It appears to be an electrical fuse. Any markings on it have faded away, and it appears a small white plate from the top is missing, just like the others in this room. You pocket the BURNT FUSE. You feel a bit woozy and short of breath.

TomatoesInTheHead

> Go back to conference room and put on the oxygen mask

Big GC

Quote from: TomatoesInTheHead on Wed 16/05/2012 22:38:02
> Go back to conference room and put on the oxygen mask

agree

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk