Anna's Quest

Started by Sughly, Fri 04/02/2011 02:50:34

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueAngel

Looks lovely!  :D Wish I could draw like that.

theo

Looks awesome! Also, I really like the look of the cut-scene type thing. Good job:)

Sughly

Thanks so much for the love everyone, means a lot!  ;D

@ Tamanegi - it's a Masters of Creative Industries with a major in interactive and visual design. Bit of a mouthful, but yeah it's half animation and half in programming and such. I've just decided to tackle both areas at once 8)

Sughly

Hey guys! Just a post to let you all know the game is just about ready - just need some beta testers now! I've updated the original post with the details. We need as many testers as we can get, so don't be shy! Final push now :D

JSH

This looks very nice, I happily signed up for beta testing :)

Frodo

Love the look of this game.  Volunteered for beta testing.   :smiley:

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

This has come a long way from the initial background you posted to the CL ages ago!  I'm looking forward to seeing this finished.

Mati256

I would love to beta-test but i'm only available on weekends.
I'm really happy to know the first chapters are almost ready.
My Blog! (En Español)

Surdy

Hi Sughly, the characters are very cute and the story looks promising :)

If you are interested in a free french translation, I'm ready to go ;)

SarahLiz

Even though cartoon-esque graphics aren't really my style, I really like yours.  Very cutesy yet dark, which I like.  Sounds like an intriguing game and I'm looking forward to checking it out when it's ready! 

Sarah

Takyon

I can say I have played this game and it is really, really good. I much preferred the name Anna's Room though but that's just me.
ghost.

Sughly

Thanks for all the kind words peoples! @J.H. - haha, I know, I kind of prefer Anna's Room too, but since it's only where one part of the whole story takes place now it feels sadly redundant :(

If you're one of the people who PM'ed or emailed me about beta testing, thank you SO SO much! The next time you hear from me I'll have a copy of the game for you to test :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk