The Lost Prince Of Lorden

Started by RetroJay, Fri 12/08/2011 02:29:29

Previous topic - Next topic

RetroJay

Hi all good Peeps of AGS.
                                                               >> GAME IS RELEASED <<
                                                                                                                  (Please see completed games thread)

J-Soft Presents

THE LOST PRINCE OF LORDEN - Part 1
                                                                                                               --------------------------------------------------

You are on your way to Bridgetown, a large and prosperous village on the northern shores of Lorden.
                                                                            There are four villages in all. One to the north, east, south and west points of the Isle.
                                                      You have travelled South, from The Lore Lands across the river Yeatham, to hold council with Good King Aarion in his castle.
                                                                             He and his daughter, Princess Petal, command the four villages and the Isle of Lorden.

Reaching the castle gate your trusty steed becomes suddenly spooked, obviously by a feeling only it can sense, and throws you, unceremoniously, from its back.
                                                         You awake to find that you have no idea as to where you are or how you even ended up in this predicament.

The Lost Prince Of Lorden is complete.
                                                                                                                         ---------------------------------

This has been made with AGS 2.72
                                                                                                                          2 gig of memory required.
                    (I have used 'Stevemcrea's' or should I now say 'Kweepa's' Lake Module within my game and on a 1 gig machine I suffer slowdown when lake is present.)

I have Part 2 in mind but I will await the verdict of part 1 before I continue.

Many Thanks.
Jay.

arj0n

Looks quite cool, especially the 2 night screens on your site.

NickyNyce

This looks nice, I like the graphic style, the main character looks good too...

Good luck with this...

Igor Hardy

Is that Calin on the screens?

Tabata

Quote from: Ascovel on Fri 12/08/2011 14:01:19
Is that Calin on the screens?

- let's play with Calin   ;)

@ Jay:
Nice screenies here and on your site - looking forward to play around with Calin your game.  ;D

RetroJay

LOL.

Now that you have pointed it out, I must agree.
He does look exactly like Calin. :D

Thank you, all, for your kind words.
I am glad that you like the look of my game.
When the time comes, I hope you all enjoy playing it.

Many Thanks.
Jay.

RetroJay

Hi All.

UPDATE: 31/8/2011
-------------------------

Just a quick update on progress for 'THE LOST PRINCE OF LORDEN'.

I have all rooms, Graphics and story (for Part 1) completed... I think. (Maybe a few modifications here and there.)
I have to make sure that everything works as it should and that all spelling is correct. (I have Family and friends to do this.)

As things are going at the moment.
---------------------------------------------
The release date is still the end of this year.
Any earlier and you will be the first to know. :)

Thank you.
Jay.

m0ds

Best of luck. I will certainly keep an eye on progress.

QuoteYou awake to find that you have no idea as to where you are or how you even ended up in this predicament.

Now that I can relate too!  :=

RetroJay

Hi All.

UPDATE: 17/10/2011
-----------------------------

Ok. I knew that things were going, too, well.

One of my 'Game Testers' (sound very professional doesn't it) found a HUGE :o problem.
This, one, problem caused all sorts of grief throughout the game and resulted in hair loss.

Do not fear though.
All is well... again.

As things are going at the moment.
---------------------------------------------
The release date is still the end of this year.  :)

Thank you.
Jay.

RetroJay

Hi All Good Peeps Of AGS.

Please forgive me if I have done wrong here.
I wish to up-date everyone who was, even remotely, interested in my game.

I know that my 'Due Date' is well over.
I don't wish to wine about my problems other than to say I have had... Many, since the end of last year until now.

'The Lost Prince Of Lorden'
Is nearly done.

P.s.
Just tried it on my new win 7 machine.
I hope you can get it to work in full screen, Cos I sure as hell can't!!

Good health and happiness to you all.

Jay.

RetroJay

Hi All Good Peeps.

I am happy to announce that 'The Lost Prince Of Lorden' is complete... At last.

Please Visit 'Completed Games' to play.

I hope you enjoy.
Jay.

Darth Mandarb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk