Technobabylon II

Started by Fedx, Tue 21/12/2010 19:55:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Aquillion

Quote from: ksat90 on Sun 13/03/2011 03:23:25
I'm having a similar issue in the apartment.

Spoiler

I'm now in the apartment with the maid, and I've called Stepford through the terminal, talked to the maid regarding the gun, fishing rod, photograph, shear. I also asked Lao about her life but I don't seem to go anywhere from here.
Could someone point me in the correct direction?
[close]
Spoiler
Examine the body parts and gun carefully and make sure you've exhausted all topics of conversation with the maid, making sure to show her the gun and talking to Lao about everything available.

Then, try talking to Stepford again to complain about how unhelpful the Maid is being.
[close]

SpaceOtter

hay, so i am compleatly stuck at a pleace no one else seems to be 8(

Spoiler
I cannon seem to find the gun, i tryed making a rod or useing the coat hanger with everything and serched everywhere but nothing seems to want to interact together help!
[close]

Thanks!

Tabata

Quote from: SpaceOtter on Sun 22/05/2011 02:10:08
hay, so i am compleatly stuck at a pleace no one else seems to be 8(

Spoiler
I cannon seem to find the gun, i tryed making a rod or useing the coat hanger with everything and serched everywhere but nothing seems to want to interact together help!
[close]

Thanks!

I heared, that fishing is a very relaxing sport
(and sometimes you get surprised by your delivery)  ;)

and therefor
Spoiler
you should search through the wardrobe first to get a rod - you need the hanger to open it
[close]

Deloria

I've gotten the girl down and have disinfected her wounds and used the cord to stop the blood loss, but I don't know what to use as a bandage. The only inventory item I have yet to use is the multitool. I'm pretty sure I've missed something, but nothing else lights up.  

Nevermind, I found the item. :)

lolligo

I have the same problem as midknight00: I can't figure out how to turn the maid on.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk