Arden's Vale

Started by Saurabh, Sat 20/08/2011 13:57:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Saurabh

Hi, I am stuck at

Spoiler
finding the spectacles, I know they are on Enchanter's bed sidetable, but I don't know how to pick it. I have tassles for beard and floppy cap for his cap.
[close]

Help!!!

Tabata

You should look around for ...
Spoiler
an alternative.
Maybe you already have something in your inventory for that?
You also need to find a special place, where you are able to build the disguise.
[close]

Saurabh

Spoiler
I know that place is armor in the hall, still don't know how to make spectacles (I guess glass shard is involved in this but how)
[close]

Tabata

Spoiler
Make fake-spectacles by using the wire
[close]

... and please use spoilers, when talking about something which shouldn't be read by "accident", when searching for an other hint in this thread  ;)  - Thank you!

Saurabh

Quote from: Tabata on Sat 20/08/2011 15:12:02
Spoiler
Make fake-spectacles by using the wire
[close]

Spoiler
Wire?? I haven't seen a wire anywhere, are you talking about string that came from the red cloth. If yes, I have tried attaching it to various inventory items including glass shard, it only attach with feather which I though I need to make enchanter sneez, but cap is in the way.
[close]

Quote from: Tabata on Sat 20/08/2011 15:12:02
... and please use spoilers, when talking about something which shouldn't be read by "accident", when searching for an other hint in this thread  ;)  - Thank you!

Sure, I have updated above posts, I will be careful in future.

Tabata

When the Chandelier ...
Spoiler
crashed on the ground, it was to be found ... ähem ...let's say around the aerea  between the rug and the shards
[close]

Saurabh

Quote from: Tabata on Sat 20/08/2011 15:32:53
When the Chandelier ...
Spoiler
crashed on the ground, it was to be found ... ähem ...let's say around the aerea  between the rug and the shards
[close]

Spoiler
It was near my feet all this time  :o
[close]

Thanks, now time for some more adventuring  :=

selmiak

Spoiler
I can't open the door, and I also can't pick up the huge stone to throw it through the window
[close]
:(

Frodo

Selmiak 

Spoiler
Do you really need such a huge rock right now?  It's awfully heavy to carry around, if you don't know if you need it.   ;)
[close]

selmiak

ha!
Spoiler
I threw the small rock through the force field before even throwing my lunch. And I didn't notice the small rock was still there behind the semitransparent forcefield... now everything worked out... till now...
[close]

Andy

Naww, did no-one else get stuck on the final part of the game. I'm stumped! (I got the rock from the treasury, but I can't get out the room)  

Spoiler
I used the feather to get the glasses if that makes any difference
[close]

EDIT: Ok, I didn't realize I could just walk out the room  ::) I thought I had been locked in

Anyone figure out how to get the 50 points

Spoiler
I read in the completed games section that there is another route to go rather than hide behind the tapestry

Maybe it has something to do with the rug?
[close]

arj0n

@Andy:

How to get the 50 points:
Spoiler

1.: There are two different disguises. The "fake" disguise give you 2 points more then the real disguise.
2.: The different difficulty levels of solving the cabinet gives you different amount of points
[close]

Andy

Spoiler
Ah yeah, taking the alternate route did help me to achieve the 50 points
[close]

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk