AGSer.me subdomain/email + web/database hosting!

Started by Peder 🚀, Mon 22/08/2011 02:58:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

Get a FREE yourname.agser.me subdomain, a FREE yourname@agser.me email and FREE database/web hosting for your AGS related work/projects, or even anything not AGS related!

http://www.agser.me/

We reserve the right to deny applications based on point 1 in our Terms of Use!

Wonkyth

Ah, so this is the dark magic you were fiddling with the other day...
Where it says "AGS forum name" does it mean your original or your current? i.e. would I put Wonkyth+ or wonkyth?
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Peder 🚀

It's not really THAT important.

[edit]
Worth noting that if the username you are trying to apply for is reserved you can contact me by PM about it!

Wyz

Great idea! I'll happily use this to store my community related stuff.

Oh btw, this is the worse marketing I've seen in a while (but I haven't turned the tv on today). ;D
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Peder 🚀

Thanks Wyz+!

I am finally finished with most of the systems behind the curtains and have now started approving applications.
If someone haven't recieved an email by tomorrow please do let me know! :)

Baron

To be clear, is this just a reliable server space for AGS related files?  Or are there extra "applications" that members might find useful (small team collaboration environment, server configured for interactive AGS experiments like the last AGS Awards ceremony, spam capacity for game marketing, etc.)?  The OP is rather.... obscure.

Wonkyth

Based on some of the stuff I've seen, it seems to be pretty much like it says in the Subject.
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Peder 🚀

There are no applications (though I am working on a web app for bug reporting and such www.kynningu.com) but you are free to put anything you want on this. It is basically meant for YOU (hence the .me) but in an AGS perspective. But I wont chase you down if you put anything unrelated to AGS on there :P.

So not just server space but your own yourname.agser.me domain ;). Plus I will as soon as I come back from my holiday to Norway add the option to apply for database and email space too.

Jim Reed

I approve of this. Please make Peder happy by making and uploading at least rudimentary pages, or else he'll flip out and rape Dualnames again.

Peder 🚀

Jim Reed

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I GOT A PAGE UP!!! PEDER HELPED ME! HE'S VERY AWESOME!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://jimreed.agser.me/

ddq

Peder 🚀

As I am now in Norway I might not accept applications as quick as I have done, so have patience!

Radiant

Okay, so how does this work? I can login but otherwise there don't appear to be any options available.

Peder 🚀

You should of recieved an email from roger@agser.me (possibly in your junk) with FTP info to upload your files/website. Eventually you will be able to apply for more services and such through the panel.

Radiant

I can't seem to find that, could you re-send please?

WHAM

I'm an idiot!  ;D
I already forgot my password for the control panel (didn't write it down), but oh well, at least I have the FTP login and password.
All I have running at the moment is a redirection to my "work in progress" website, but I might change the agser.me site later.

Thanks Peder!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Wyz

Quote from: Radiant on Mon 29/08/2011 08:39:12
I can't seem to find that, could you re-send please?

Check your spam folder; that's where it ended up for me. :(
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Monsieur OUXX

Radiant

Quote from: Wyz+ on Mon 29/08/2011 13:28:14
Check your spam folder; that's where it ended up for me. :(

Of course I looked there before asking for a repost.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk