The Unicated - Now with speech!

Started by Duzz, Tue 30/08/2011 13:15:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Duzz

My entry for the August 2011 MAGS:

- The Unicated -

Join twins Bo and Mal as they struggle to escape being torn apart by a society that shuns the wicked and innocent alike.  LOL!!

Download here!

The theme was "Evil Twin". It ended up being similar in a lot of ways to my first AGS game, for MAGS in 2002. Except I've come a long way since then, and had help on this one with background art and music.

Enjoy!

Update: 29/1/2012 - Released a new version with speech and a couple of other minor tweaks.
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

Gepard

This looks soooo cute  ;D Downloading!
Drink up me 'arties! Yo ho!

Khris

Damn, this looks amazing! Love the style and the DOTT font! Downloading.

SarahLiz

Woo-hoo, looks great, can't wait to give it a try!!!
:D

Sarah

blueskirt

This game oozes "2011 Maggie award winner" all over the place. It's awesome! :D

TomatoesInTheHead

Played it yesterday, really cool game!

Haggis

Excellent game - short but sweet, unlike Mal

ZapZap

"Loose ends have a way of strangling you"

KiraHaraReturns

nicccccccce, every single pixel on the right spot, I will give it a try when I have some time

selmiak

Bogdan

LOL really a good game!
Spoiler
I like how this press left and right click at the same time for ultimate combination works. I see it first time in a game and it's really awesome.
[close]

selmiak

^^^^ this is a huge spoiler! Hide it now!
but I like that too, makes perfect sense :D

Greenskull

Monsieur OUXX

Can't wait. (sorry I'm over excited by its physical appearence. I'm only a man)

Duzz

Thanks everyone!

It's been good having some spare time this week after devoting it all to mags for a month, but it's really cool getting something done from start to finish in such a short time. Having a friend doing the backgrounds made it a lot easier, doing my own always took me the longest and I was never happy with the results.  It was fun doing the character art too, haven't done pixel art like that for years.

Also, don't forget to vote!  :=
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

Ghost

Looks way wicked. Downloading...

[edit]
Woah, good one! Pretty clever interface there, and... how to put it... charmingly disgusting, in the best sense.

Kristof

Timeless Journey

vertigoaddict

a great and clever game XD I enjoyed it a lot

Afflict

Awesome, I loved it! Loved the interface!

Tabata

A very good MAGS-game with a cool story, nice graphics and a really clever interface.
I had big fun playing it!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk