Far Corners of the World

Started by Cogliostro, Thu 01/09/2011 20:11:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Tina

I solved the stone chest puzzle, where do I find the mountain? and I cant open the owl because the guard tells me off when I touch it, can you help me please this is a great game

The Last To Know

You need to distract the guard.

To do so,
Spoiler
you should crash the flying dinosaur on the t-rex
[close]

Eli

Hi, please I need help, I have no idea how to get 1000 pounds to guive Gwend to enter the appartment of my sister...

Thanks you... I like this game very much!

Eli

sthomannch

Eli
Spoiler

go to the atm and get some money
[close]

You need two things
Spoiler

the card and a code
[close]

Spoiler

examine your wallet
[close]

Spoiler

and telephone
[close]

Eli

Thanks Sthomannch, now ... where is the ATM?

digitalray

can anyone help me get on ?

Spoiler

1) i still need to get tim off the car. i already gave the drink to the mooseman, but he just sits there

2) can't pick up a dart or something for popping the ballons, thought i could do that with the rolled flyer ?

3) the switch in the profs room didn't do anything ?

did all other stuff already

can anyone help me with these 3 situations pls ?

[close]

to Eli:

Spoiler

btw. ATM is at the main screen in front of the hosiptal to the right above the subway entrance.
[close]

Eli

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Wesray

@digitalray
1) and 2) are connected,
Spoiler

you need to enter the cellar of Club Morelle to get the item required for popping the balloons. This will in turn help you dealing with Tim.
[close]
Regarding 3).
Spoiler

Have you been at the museum's balcony after using the switch?
[close]
THE FAR CORNERS OF THE WORLD: Chapter 2 currrently in the works...

digitalray

thanks for the reply wes,

i haven't been into the cellar, i tried all highscores, the date from the newspaper in the trash but none worked :(

ah so the switch was for the dinosaur part ;) ok.

so how do i get into the cellar ?

Wesray

Quote from: digitalray on Thu 22/09/2011 22:01:36
so how do i get into the cellar ?
Spoiler

You were on the right track with the highscores - look at them closely.
[close]
If you need further help
Spoiler

you can take a picture of the highscores with you mobile phone and show it to Tiffany - she'll solve the puzzle for you.
[close]

ecr

I have the GPS, and I know the times on the clock and the wristwatch are linked to that, but clicking the GPS on them does nothing. What am I missing?

The Last To Know

You should have a sheet of paper which could help you in this situation.

ecr

Thanks, but the only pieces of paper I have are the note from the sister (please give this stuff to my brother) and what was the blank sheet of paper that I used the lighter on to get a message. Neither of these will work with the clock or the watch. Could you please give me a hint where to find the other piece of paper?

Wesray

@ecr
Spoiler

Open the photo album - the slip of paper can be found between its pages, near the bottom of the screen.
[close]

ecr

Thanks a lot for help with clue. This is a great game, baffling without being too frustrating. At least until now.  I'm underground, in the room with the ladder, and I have the item I found down here.  I used the item twice to go south, but then whether I go west or south my light goes out, which seems to be Game Over. What am I missing here?

Wesray

@ecr:
I'm glad you are enjoying the game so far! It would be great if you rated it on the games page, once you finished it.

As for the problem in the tunnels:
Spoiler

Remember the batteries you put in the GPS device earlier? You don't need that device anymore, so maybe you can reuse them in the flashlight!
[close]

ecr

Doh! Did try lighter though, but warned against self-immolation!

Tina

Stuck near the end, ive been teleported used the two lenses but it says im missing something, all my items are gone, i only have the roots, help please, really enjoyed this game thanks

Wesray

@Tina:
Congrats for making it that far!

To escape from the cave
Spoiler

use the roots on the loose stone in the door. This lets sunlight into the cave and allows you using the lenses!
[close]

peter

Are there a walkthrough for this nice game !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk